Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Solo Performance- Maryland Mod Meet 6 Orders  (Read 3701 times)

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
Solo Performance- Maryland Mod Meet 6 Orders
« on: September 10, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »
Post here if you would like to have any of our products shipped to the Maryland Mod Meet.  If we get multiple orders, we can ship it all together and save a lot of you shipping charges.  You can order any of the following:

Any Solstice or Sky 2.4 Exhaust Kit (Mach with Res, Axle-Back, Cat-Back, SQR-2 Center Exhaust)

Any Solstice or Sky 2.0 Exhaust Kit (Mach, Mach Shorty, Street Race, Mach Quad Tip, Mach Shorty Quad Tip, Street Race Quad Tip)

Solstice and Sky 2.4 Shorty Header

Solstice and Sky 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter

Solstice and Sky 2.0 High Flow Catalytic Converter or Catless Downpipe

Pricing can be seen here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/solo-product-pricing-thread-29941/

All Quad Tip Exhaust Kits are 10% off: Prices are as follows...

Quad Tip Mach and Mach Shorty- http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/solo-mach-quad-tip-kits-31994/

Quad Tip Street Race- http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/quad-tip-street-race-kits-10-off-32456/

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Solo Performance- Maryland Mod Meet 6 Orders
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »
So no replies - is this bulk ship happening and is there anyone there to install them (I can't see driving back home with an exhaust strapped across my hood :) )??
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »
There are plenty of people here who can install any Solo exhaust.

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 09:06:48 PM »
So no replies - is this bulk ship happening and is there anyone there to install them (I can't see driving back home with an exhaust strapped across my hood :) )??

Plenty of people know how to install the Solo kits!  That's what we are all there for.  Give me a call at 516-655-9002 to place your order and talk about when you will be there to get it installed.

Steve
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 05:23:47 AM by DeepBlueGXP »
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

INTRUDER

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »
After reading more on your site (and elsewhere) about installation, I see it looks pretty easy & something I can do myself.  I was thinking of welding and bending - but realise now that your systems are already 'bolt & play' (doh!)

Problem is, I'll still have the problem of carting the old one back 2+ hours - not a happy thought.  So if there is no other advantage (shipping) I think I'll wait on it.  Plus, it gives me a chance to listen to other's systems at the meet and decide which is best for me.  Currently thinking of Mach shorty, but am wary that it might be too loud for constant use.  One thing I REALLY want to get rid of is the drone at normal freeway speeds.  Ugh.   So want to check for myself that Solo's will do that for me.
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 04:51:50 PM »
I have the Mach Shorty in the form of the GXP-RCD system. Absolutely no drone at highway speeds. Is it loud? Well not as load as the Street Race but it is loader than the Mach. It will be louder if you run a high flow cat as I do.

I love the RCD from Solo and wouldn't trade it for the world but it may not be the right system for you. That's why they make a variety of systems. There is surely one in their line up that is right for you.

Have fun choosing and be assured that Steve and the Solo gang will treat you right.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline SHEZOOMM

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »
I have the Mack system which works good for me..
The Solo people looked after me 110% - Excellent people to work with...
 :drag:

Hi Bob..must likely see you on the run Sunday

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »
After reading more on your site (and elsewhere) about installation, I see it looks pretty easy & something I can do myself.  I was thinking of welding and bending - but realise now that your systems are already 'bolt & play' (doh!)

Problem is, I'll still have the problem of carting the old one back 2+ hours - not a happy thought.  So if there is no other advantage (shipping) I think I'll wait on it.  Plus, it gives me a chance to listen to other's systems at the meet and decide which is best for me.  Currently thinking of Mach shorty, but am wary that it might be too loud for constant use.  One thing I REALLY want to get rid of is the drone at normal freeway speeds.  Ugh.   So want to check for myself that Solo's will do that for me.

Another advantage is that there are people there that can help install it for you.  You will hear a few different exhausts there also.  Maybe someone at the meet can take you for a ride and you can hear the kits first hand!!!
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

INTRUDER