Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: EVOLUTION  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
EVOLUTION
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »
For those of you that knew Tierra del Sol, this message is for you.  Tierra del Sol is no longer with us, his body and mind have been taken over!  We infiltrate by way of KappaRay and resistance if futile.  He was a new member of this elite group, and we appologize for any inconvienence this may cause, but he is better now. 

Please allow us to introduce the recently Kappized "Gentleman Jack"

He is not responsible for anything that gets posted under his alias, unless of course you think it is a brilliant idea or it really ticks you off.

Thank you all for your understanding in this process.

Below are some of the first pics of Gentleman Jacks ride

-The Aliens
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:01:18 AM by Gentleman Jack »
Make the right choices now

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: EVOLUTION
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 06:32:52 AM »
Welcome to KP,

Damn it I can't use my favorite emoticon  :ttiwwp: because you already posted some photos  :woohoo:.
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: EVOLUTION
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 07:38:10 AM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive: