Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Attending Porsche Club Drivers Ed track weekend at NJMP Lightning this weekend  (Read 7756 times)

Ben L

Hrm i'm surprised they will allow a style bar. I thought they were the most strict about rollbars.

I'll check out the cost and see. Vacation and house repairs make it look like i can't do anything until 2010.

If you can scrunch down and pass the "broomstick" test I think you will be fine.  This is an instructed Performance Driving eXperience format (track day) and Time Trials roll cage rules do not apply.

Offline kennysabarese

• "The Professor"
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Make or take?
Oh btw - I was on the track for 212 miles. Burned through about a tank of gas a day. Averaged 10mpg. Average speed on the track is 45mph

Track maps are here: We were at Lightning.

http://www.njmp.com/tracks.html
2007 Sky Redline - Wester's Tuned - GMPP sensors - RMR Roll Bar - Kirkey Seats
Schroth Harnesses - SSR Wheels - Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs - Complete Mod List
kennysabarese.com - Photos - Facebook - Twitter - RSS