Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hi all!!  (Read 2496 times)

Offline dagwood

• Apprentice/Gofer
Hi all!!
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:04:31 PM »
I'm really glad to have been led to this site.(Thanks Sly Bob) I own a black Solstice GXP and every winter,when I put it away,I try and do extras . Gmpp tune(done) calipers painted, spoiler, new breather pipe w/K&N filter,bigger Intercooler, lots of chrome goodies , and the best is the ram induction hood, going on this winter. What a car, I just love the way it looks and performs.A real pleasure to drive. :cheers:

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Hi all!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the net! :thumbs:

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »
Welcome Dagwood!  Great site you found here.  Lots to see and hear and learn and laugh about!

Glad to have you,

Gentleman Jack
Make the right choices now

Offline sunnygator

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »
Following G8TR and Gentleman Jack is kinds spooky since I was just readin' ESPN 'bout the the Gators while sippin' some GJ myself.....

But Welcome Dagwood, if you own a kappa, this is the place to be! 

sunnygator
Cool Solstice with GMPP Kit, Heated Seats, Painted Calipers, K&N Filter, T-bolts & new Throttle Body Pipe

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
Welcome dagwood from Europe  :ghug:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »
Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline perris

• Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 04:24:14 PM »
I'm really glad to have been led to this site.(Thanks Sly Bob) I own a black Solstice GXP and every winter,when I put it away,I try and do extras . Gmpp tune(done) calipers painted, spoiler, new breather pipe w/K&N filter,bigger Intercooler, lots of chrome goodies , and the best is the ram induction hood, going on this winter. What a car, I just love the way it looks and performs.A real pleasure to drive. :cheers:

I would love to see that ram induction hood, got a pic?

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:20:58 PM »
Welcome dagwood to Kappa Performance.com and if you have questions you will find answers here.  Thanks for joining!
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »
Hi Dagwood! It was great to meet you a few weeks ago on the Toronto fall run. Take a few seconds to update your signature to let everyone know where you are from. Help to bolster the Canadian presence as it were.  :D

I know you'll enjoy the gang here. A knowledgeable bunch that really enjoy their cars. Glad to have you here!  :cheers:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 05:32:34 AM by Sly Bob »
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »
Heres to you dagwood. A warm welcome  :yay: :woohoo: :dancing: :dancing:

From us here  :us2:  to you there  :ca2: 
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass