Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hello from Canada!  (Read 3088 times)

Offline SaskInfernoMan

• Tech
Hello from Canada!
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:24:39 AM »
:ca: Hello everyone from the "Great White North". At least that's what it looks like here in Saskatchewan, even this early in what is supposed to be "fall"!! :ca:

I kind of stumbled across this forum from a link from someone on the solsticeforum.com, so I hope there is a lot here to keep me entertained. I always love reading and sharing with fellow Kappa owners. I will say that I am a rare breed in Saskatchewan, especially in Regina, where I live. I can probably count on both my hands how many Kappas I've seen over the last year or so, since I've picked up my baby. I know I am definitely one of the ONLY "Inferno Orange Metallic" ones in Saskatchewan, which I love.

I have done very little mods to my baby yet, because I want to keep her as original as possible, at least until the warranty runs out. I have a 2008 Pontiac Solstice N/A, and basically have only the GMPP CAI done to it so far. I have plans down the road to possibly throw a supercharger or a turbocharger on her, and some other unique mods that will only add to her flair. For now, she turns enough heads here in Saskatchewan everywhere she goes. She's been at a few car shows throughout our fine province, and hopefully one day I will be able to bring her out to some of the meets in North America as well.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Hello from Canada!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  Cool plate and 3rd brake like sticker. 

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 11:59:03 AM »
Welcome to the forum SaskInfernoMan, proud owner of a 2008 Pontiac Solstice NA (Inferno Orange) Kappa.  I will add you immediately to the list of Owners from Canada and Alaska.  Please check out your neighbors in the Great North!  Allow time for me to update the thread that I began way back.
Again, welcome to Kappa Performance.com

GXPinKC
Ron
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
Welcome SaskInfernoMan from another Canadian. It's not quite the "great white north" yet but in another week or so I suspect it will be. Although we Canadians are a little out numbered here, I know that you will find a GREAT group of Kappa enthusiests here that love the cars and have a permagrin that they can't get rid of. Love the plate frame that goes so well with that Sask. plate.

Again, Welcome!!!

:ca2: :ca2: :ca2:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »
 SaskInfernoMan  :ca2:  ===> Welcome to the kappa performance Forum only the Best this side of Anywhere and Everywhere   :ghug:  from Us in the   :us2:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline KWhale

• Playing with my
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »
Welcome from the Edmonton area, which definitely IS the great white north (snow on the ground for the last 10 days already).  Enjoy your Kappa, and if you go the supercharged route eventually, there are a few members here who have already done that, so they should be able to help you out!
The most Northern Senior Member on the map!!!
http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?action=googlemap

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 05:44:47 AM »
Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline DCLocal

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum. :yay:

I kind of stumbled across this forum from a link from someone on the solsticeforum.com, so I hope there is a lot here to keep me entertained.
This is definitely the place! :thumbs:
Topless in the District

Offline WoWwii

• Tech
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »
Welcome SaskInfernoMan, Calgary here. We have a meet every year in Vernon (last 2 years) in Aug, hope you can make it sometime. There are 2.4's with SC and Turbo's, best way to see what you want in the future.
'07 NA Black on Black and Tinted, Solo Cat, Solo SQR-2, Hahn's Stage II Turbo, Wester's Tune

Offline opjohn

• Tech
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 08:16:30 AM »
Welcome from the Ottawa area ! Car looks good !
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
2007 - 2.4 - Black - Hahn Stage 3, Hahn Hi-Flow CAT, Solo SQR-2, Foose Nitrous 20's with 452 Falken tires, Norm's Finned Diffuser & Fenders, GReddy BOV & PRofec-B Spec-II B/C, Autometer Mech Boost & Electric Oil Temp gauges, DDM Two gauge A-Pillar POD & Powdercoated valve & engine covers, Illuminated WR, JPM Centre Console, Arm Rests & Visor Covers, ASAP Front, Side, Rear Light Covers & Custom Fuse Box Cover, Stubby Antenna, SprintBooster, DDM Street Backbone, BC Coilovers, Z0K Sway bars

Offline TecSolOnt

• Master Tech
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 08:53:51 AM »

Welcome Inferno ! Love the third light sticker !!

Saskatchewan,  a real bright spot now a days in Canada.

DDM ST II Supercharged , DDM Pro Beam, DDM Backbone, Solo Performance Mach Exhaust, Norms Diffuser Valance, Kappa Windscreen, Sound Deadener