Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: WHO WANTS A TUNE!?!?!?!  (Read 1333 times)

Offline mkriebs

• Performance Auto Werks
  • Vendor
  • Tech
WHO WANTS A TUNE!?!?!?!
« on: December 01, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »
Ok, here is the deal guys... I have Christmas break from school coming up soon, and I am going to offer you a deal! I want out of town, BAD over my break, so how about I come tune you? Deal is... $300 for a street tune, and $500 for a dyno tune.

So far I have some interest lined up in Omaha, and Indianapolis (from the Cobalt Forum). I would really like to keep this somewhat local, but if you are interested, PM me, and we can try to work something out. If I can get some groups interested, I could probably work out a decent discount for 5+ people. Plus, I would totally travel farther to do it (hint hint FLA people!!!).

I will be tuning LE5s and LNFs!! Plus, if you have anything else you would like tuned, PM me, and i could most likely tune that as well... depending on what it is (no carbs please, lol).

Also, special for the LNF guys, PM me about Trifecta tunes, if interested. I can do spectacular things with HPtuners and Trifecta as a 'hybrid' sort of tune.

I am planning a trip before Christmas and one or 2 after Christmas, depending on the interest. PM me and we can work out a schedule!

Thanks!
Matt