Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Minimal PSI  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Brazen17

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Minimal PSI
« on: December 09, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »
So I slow down at some RR tracks and after crossing I blip the throttle and the car accelerates but not as fast as I told it too!  Checked the DIC and only see 2 psi, shifted to 2nd and once again only 2 psi.   :(  Car was running smooth, just no power.  Continued on and shifted to 3rd and she came back to life jumping to 21 psi!   :yay:  The rest of the day she drove as advertised.  Any ideas on what might have happened?   :idk:
08 Brazen GXP.  GMPP tune + new IC!, Magnaflow exhaust, DDM backbone and brace, rear Z0K sway bar, Eiback springs, debadged (mostly) and dechromed(mostly), black door handles, Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 on 19" MODA1 wheels, color matching boomerang.

Offline Charlie W

• Master Tech
Re: Minimal PSI
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »
Maybe the RR tracks shook the boost loose.
Aggressive,5-speed Manual. Mods: Westers Race Tune, K&N Drop In Filter, Dejon SS BOV Spring, JPM Visor Covers, 3M Clear Bra, GM Splash Guards, Shorty Antenna, Silver Painted Calipers W/Red GXP Letters, Red Arrow Decals, JPM Stitched Console, Silver Painted Rotors, Mirror Polished Stainless Engine Cover, Fuse Box Cover and Visor Mirrors, DIY Tunnel Brace, Dual Horns, DDM Pro-Beam.