Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: SOLO Performance Exhaust Sound Clip Compilation  (Read 23409 times)

Offline NavyKnight

• Tech
Re: SOLO Performance Exhaust Sound Clip Compilation
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2010, 05:18:34 PM »
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/solstice-exhaust-60870/

I posted a link on the 5th message on this page.

Offline ophidia31

• Master Tech
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2011, 09:24:29 PM »
Anyone have a clip or clips of a 2.4 with a LT header and Solo center out exhaust? This is the setup I think I might want to go with when I delete my rear valence.
2013 Grigio Abarth 500

Offline J_Bond

• Master Tech
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2011, 01:01:14 PM »
Anyone have a clip or clips of a 2.4 with a LT header and Solo center out exhaust? This is the setup I think I might want to go with when I delete my rear valence.
Ophidia, I'm still working on my rear-valence delete. everything looks great, BUT you will need to extend the muffler towards the rear of the car to be able to see it better like on the Lotus.  
     making new hanger positions and welding in some extra pipe will be necessary.
  What's taking me the longest time is waiting for my Elise/Exige diffuser/skid plate I am custom-mounting underneath the muffler for a finished look.   Also, the White LED bar I mounted for the reverse light works SOOO much better than the stock one!    

OH!  almost forgot, you'll need to put a heat-resistant plate above the tip of the muffler or you will melt the foam inside the rear bumper :( 
2008 2.4L N/A  '14.748' Quarter-mile record holder'
WERKS lightweight battery
Dyno-tuned ECM by HP-Tuners
SOLO Single Catback exhaust
SOLO header
SOLO High Flow Cat
Energy suspension bushings
Koni shocks
Pro-Kit springs
EBC slotted dimpled rotors
Hawk Ceramic pads
K&N Cold air intake with heatshield & DEI thermal-wrapped
BLACKED-out everything...
Redline headlights
Black 18" Sacchi wheels on lightweight Continental DWS tires
Mishimoto transmission-cooler with Royal purple synthetic fluid
Gutted trunk

Offline ophidia31

• Master Tech
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:21 PM »
This is still a ways away, just wondering if there was a solstice that had this so I can hear it. Im not interested in anyone seeing the muffler as any setup I was going to go with was going to all get powder coated black anyway. So it would all just be setup like stock so I wouldnt have to do all that extra work. Just want to get the parachute out of there. Right now Im just working on front under trays to smooth that out before I get to the rear of the car. Have a front prototype right now that will be on in a few weeks, then will work on one for under the engine and eventually make my way to the back.
2013 Grigio Abarth 500