Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Nice to be in  (Read 1242 times)

Offline vzzp0c

• Apprentice/Gofer
Nice to be in
« on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:07 PM »
Thanks for approving me. I am very happy to come along. :)

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Nice to be in
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the internet!  :thumbs:

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
 vzzp0c  Welcome to TheKappa Performance Forum only the Best this Side of ANYWHERE And EVERYWHERE
 Hope you enjoy and Learn of all the Mods and People in Here.   :yay:   :thumbs:   :ghug:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 04:03:01 AM »
Thanks for approving me. I am very happy to come along. :)

Hey, who the hellllp approved this widget?  I was not informed of this application for approval!  How many times do I have to tell all of you that I MUST be informed of any and all applications for approval!  For Cryin out LOUD!

GJ

vzzp0c-

Welcome to the forum.  Everything you have read to this point has been a lie.  I have no authority here.  Sorry for the confusion.  Hang around, ask and answer questions to your hearts delight.  Got any pics of your ride?  We love pictures here.

GJ
Make the right choices now

Offline chuckdoc

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 09:18:58 AM »
Welcome, lots of info, humor and general mayhem.  Enjoy the experience, gemutlichkeit and  jocularity.
My KappaPerformance Mod Page
Pontiac builds excitement but Joe kicks it up a notch!  Bam!