Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: F/S GRILL  (Read 3734 times)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
F/S GRILL
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:07:09 AM »
             Has been SOLD   Billet Aluminum Horizontal Solstice Grills

Bought used and never installed it desided to keep my Black grill .Asking 75.00 + Shipping Will try to post PIC  Not for Cooking on
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 04:09:11 PM by 1 LIL NDN »
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Go-N Def

• Master Detailer
  • Gearhead
  • Morally Flexible
Re: F/S GRILL
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 07:52:24 AM »
Is it propane or charcoal?

Offline chuckdoc

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
Can it be used as a smoker?  Jim and I like to smoke as well as regular bar-b-que
My KappaPerformance Mod Page
Pontiac builds excitement but Joe kicks it up a notch!  Bam!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »
So that's where the drain covers for my driveway went.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »
Are these horizontal or vertical slats?  Can't tell final orientation from photo.
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline JimmyBaja

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »
Looks like they are sitting upside down, so I would guess horizontal.

Offline Rogue

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 03:58:55 PM »
This is a trick thread....when I read a grill for sale I immediately expected to see one of those "hot rod grills" that are being advertised on Speed Channel....hmmm....maybe those are the cooking surfaces from the grill....
Go N.A.K.3.D..

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »
Looks like they are sitting upside down, so I would guess horizontal.
:sorry:  Everybody can't be Perfect .Turn the D*&) computer upside down. DUH fixed .and If you buy them They are what ever you want them to Be. Joe you don't have drains in your driveway,But I can install if you need them .Work is slow and I have to keep busy. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:  :lol::rofl: :rofl: :lol:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 05:24:00 PM »
Bobby, you'll need to check your glasses as we have two drains in the driveway.  One close to the garage door and the other at the end of the driveway.

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »
OOps forgot Never see your driveway without Cars . Now that you mention it I picked many Butts out of It .Let It Be Known I stand Corrected I Apologize
Mods

Offline Buckinfitch

• Tech
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 07:16:49 PM »
Billet Aluminum Horizonal Grill

Bought used and never installed it desided to keep my Black grill .Asking 75.00 + Shipping Will try to post PIC

here's a pic of mine... it'll do a 1" thick T-Bone in 0-60 seconds  :)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 09:13:44 PM »
That is neat BUT I'd rather be driving and leaving the Grill Out
Mods

Offline chuckdoc

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »
I thought it was a grill that sat on the exhaust manifold, so you can cook dinner while you drive.  I am pretty sure that is what it is.
My KappaPerformance Mod Page
Pontiac builds excitement but Joe kicks it up a notch!  Bam!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
I think you are only supposed to use one at a time.  It replaces the plastic ECOTEC cover on the GXP and you cook your burgers and steaks while driving to the event.  The hood even opens similar to a real BBQ and helps prevent wind.  I would need a grease trap to catch all the drippings so the didn't get all over the engine. I think that was a separate part number.

GJ
Make the right choices now

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 04:45:38 PM »
Funny thing is Chuck remembers manifold grills, he had one on his model T
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 07:54:25 PM »
Funny thing is Chuck remembers manifold grills, he had one on his model T

From what I understand Chuck would have to stand on the top of the fender of the model T to see the manifold.  I'm guessing there was a lot of over cooked steaks. :devil:
2007 Aggressive GXP