Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Just a brief intro to my fellow Kappa Heads  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Sky4Two

• Sky4Two
  • Premium Member
  • Tech
Just a brief intro to my fellow Kappa Heads
« on: February 07, 2010, 11:20:53 PM »
Hi fellow Kappa's
I bought my Sky in April 08 from Saturn of Florence SC. They (Saturn)flat-bedded it up from Florida because it was the only White Sky Manual  Shift (Redline) with a tan top, on the whole east coast. That same year my bride (Felisa) and I attended the SE Regional Solstice/Sky Meet in Lexington KY. We had a blast and I fell in love with the car's handling and speed. The drive from SC to Ky was not bad at all, because this car is fun to drive. Our SC car club (Kappa Heads at the Beach) sponsored the 09 Regional in Myrtle Beach and it was truly rewarding. We (Me and my bride) can't wait to attend this years meet in Georgia. Hope to see some of you there. I've been absent from this forum due to medical reasons, but from the posts I've read, I know I'm going to enjoy our association and common interests.  Pete
Blooper

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Re: Just a brief intro to my fellow Kappa Heads
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »
Pete,

Welcome back and glad you are here.  Congrats on your Sky.  Now it's time to start spending money  :)

GJ
Make the right choices now

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 05:01:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 06:19:24 PM »
Welcome, salutations from Europe
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 06:34:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum...you will find some great people here!!
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 11:34:11 PM »
stanich1 :  Welcome to You and your Bride    :ghug:  to Both and enjoy the Mods and People Here
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass