Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS:--> 1/18th scale Solstice  (Read 1719 times)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
FS:--> 1/18th scale Solstice
« on: February 10, 2010, 12:19:54 AM »
green]New in Box 1/18th scale Solstice roadster Matellic Dark Green [/color][/b] Tan N gray interrior.Doors,hood and trunk open   30.00 + shipping
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:04:04 AM by DeepBlueGXP »
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: 1/18th scale Solstice
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 05:00:50 AM »
Are you selling you Sol?  :D
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 01:34:49 PM »
very low miles and with the GM incentives, it's only $30

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:45:19 PM »
Are you selling you Sol?  :D

Ya Kelu  I even put it in a Box to ship it     :lol:      :rofl:       :lol:        :rofl:     ;)      :D

MODEL 1/18th Scale
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »
1 LIL NDN, Robert, first thanks for selling me the GM prints #732, back in July of 2009, all 7 pounds of them.  I am thinking of pulling the trigger on the 1/18Th scale Solstice.  Is it made by New Bright?  I have an RC belt drive red and black Solstice made by New Bright that I have raced at events in the park and the quality of it is top drawer.  Thanks, Ron
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline tazz

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »
I have a yellow New Bright R/C Key to Speed belt drive that I pickup from the UK on Ebay.  The R/C is actually fast and does really well and built well.  The battery is the short fall of the R/C just doesn't last long enough.