Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Have HHR mirror but need extra pins  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Have HHR mirror but need extra pins
« on: February 11, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »
I have a line on a HHR mirror for my car but I'm going to need a couple of pins from a connector to add to mine so everything works. Had the mirror come with a pigtail I would have had extras. As it is I will have to buy the pins. Does anyone know where I might get them and perhaps what the part number is?
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline LiquidPT

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • TechHead
    • LiquidPT's website
Re: Have HHR mirror but need extra pins
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:42:41 AM »
I have a line on a HHR mirror for my car but I'm going to need a couple of pins from a connector to add to mine so everything works. Had the mirror come with a pigtail I would have had extras. As it is I will have to buy the pins. Does anyone know where I might get them and perhaps what the part number is?

I have a couple extra pins with about 3-4" of wire attached... mine came with a connector full of pins and I only needed 2. The colors won't be "correct", but it'll work. Let me know if you want me to send you a couple.
LiquidPT aka Matt
driving Black Sun
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
Hi Matt and thanks for the offer. I may just have to take you up on that. The colours of the wires won't be a concern as I don't know at this point what the right colours are anyway!   :D

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 10:48:50 PM »
Matt, Just wanted you to know that the mirror that I referenced in my original post, I wasn't able to get. I bought an HHR mirror today though with a pigtail on eBay and I should have it in a week or so. Looking forward to getting it and doing the install.

I just wanted to thank you again for your offer and all I can do now is pick up some wire and wait for the mirror.

Bob