Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1835 times)

Offline jaleonard3

• Apprentice/Gofer
« on: March 01, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »
I am new here.  I purchased at 2009 Sky Red Line Hydro Blue LE in August.  Its resting peacefully under a warm blanket in my garage with a whopping 811 miles recorded thus far.

Look forward to getting to know a few of the members around here.

Jeff

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:12 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the net. :thumbs:
Lots of people here with knowledge on most anything that you could want.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 12:22:47 AM »
jaleonard3,

Welcome to the single best and most helpful Kappa forum anywhere.  Beware the cheese.  It'll grow between your toes.  We call it 'Mods'arella.  It's what happens right after you finish your first MOD.

GJ
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:43:05 AM by DeepBlueGXP »
Make the right choices now

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 12:36:50 AM »
Greetings Jeff welcome to the forum.  Sorry about Gent Jack sometimes he escapes from his padded cell....

GJ what the hell is wrong with you?:nuts:  Are you trying to get that PM from the boss or what?  Be nice to the newbies lets not try and scare them off on their first day.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline JimmyBaja

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 08:10:50 AM »
Easy on the GJ there GJ.

Welcome to all the FNG's, If you can't find it on this forum, you don't need it! Enjoy the info...and humor.

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »
I am new here.  I purchased at 2009 Sky Red Line Hydro Blue LE in August.  Its resting peacefully under a warm blanket in my garage with a whopping 811 miles recorded thus far.

Look forward to getting to know a few of the members around here.

Jeff

Welcome jaleonard3 to this growing forum.  You are among friends here, although from time to time you will have to put up with some foolishness.  Believe me, you will get to like it, maybe it might be catching, and you might even learn something along the way.  Anyway, you have a sweet ride in your 2009 Sky Redline Hydro Blue LE and still virgin with only 811 miles on it.  Adventure lies ahead.  Have fun!

Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 10:37:22 AM »
Jack - time to put the jack away and lay down for a while....

Jeff - welcome to the nut house.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:28 AM »
GJ          :gaah:        Thats the wrong Cheese          :sorry:

Beware the cheese.  It'll grow between your toes.  We call it Modsarella.  It's what happens right after you finish your first MOD.

Modsarella  is the Cheese that GROWS on the Bottom of your Right foot (on the sole) After the first Mod

:crazy:         :drag:       You should know after blowing off the Hose when leaving the Gas station

:brnout:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 11:03:40 AM »
jJeff-----> Welcome to the Kappa Performance Forum Only the Best This Side of Anywhere and  Everywhere on the Internet        :ghug:     I hope from all of Us  ?
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 04:45:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.