Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hi... Everybody  (Read 9045 times)

Offline ISTRATOVARIUS

• Apprentice/Gofer
Hi... Everybody
« on: March 12, 2010, 04:13:40 PM »
Hi everybody, I´m Istratovarius, and i´m glad to be here.
I´m from Mexico and as you can see i have not a very good english level. So i hope you have patience whit my posts.
I am a proud owner of a black pontiac solstice 07, it is my presure jijijijijijiji and it doesn´t have a lot of modifications.
here i post some pictures and i hope it likes you!!

About the way i found you, well i was looking for the Norm´s FG body kyt, and sadlly I didn´t found where I can buy it, but the good
result was enter to you site. I hope somebody will help me to get the FG Body kyt.

This is my Sols....

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Hi... Everybody
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 04:51:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Nice photos.  I like the way you painted your engine cover.  Perhaps you can talk to DDM Works about a Super Charger boost!!!

Give Norm a call.  Norm 574.255.7843  He is on this forum and you can PM him.  Look for Normsf user name and his vendor thread is here.
http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?board=61.0

Offline ISTRATOVARIUS

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »
Thanks really thank you!!! I will look for him and i hope get a quote to gathern the money.

Do you know if they can send it to mexico?

Offline DickW

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 05:34:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. We all talk Kappa. You will find a lot of people willing to answer any question you have.
08 Cool Gxp, XM radio, Monsoon Package, 3M Clear bra. Vertical doors, Solo Mach and  3 inch Cat. GMPP turbo upgrade, DDM Race Backbone and Probeam

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »
 ISTRATOVARIUS-----> Welcome to the Kappa Performance Forum ONLY the Best forum on the Internet This Side of Anywhere and Everywhere A   :ghug:   

from     :us2:    :ca2:    :ro:   :gf:     Now we need a Flag of Mexico . Enjoy your Stay, meet people and check out the many MODS
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »
I received parts from Norm even I'm in Eastern Europe, so I'm sure he can sent it to Mexico. I can recommend his products  :thumbs:

Welcome, nice to see pictures with your car ;)
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline LiquidPT

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • TechHead
    • LiquidPT's website
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 09:02:51 PM »
Hrmm... not many mods... so far I noticed the painted engine cover and fuse box, new intake, and HIDs... what else have you got going on there?
LiquidPT aka Matt
driving Black Sun
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 10:33:21 AM »
ISTRATOVARIUS,

Mucho Gusto.  Bienbenidos al Kappaperformance y su nuevo familia de Kappa's.  Onde in Mexico?  Yo tango mucho's amigos en Mexico.  Lo ciento por mi Espanol, sus Englais es mejor de mi Espanol.  Pero, yo intiendo mucho, si tu nesestio explicar una problem in Espanol, yo audar ti.

Welcome!

Gentleman Jack

Make the right choices now

Offline ISTRATOVARIUS

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »
Hrmm... not many mods... so far I noticed the painted engine cover and fuse box, new intake, and HIDs... what else have you got going on there?

Well, I installed the GXP back spoiler and changed the stock exahust by a mangnaflow one. Also i painted in black color the brakes calipers, i installed 2 HID one in fog lamps and the other one in front lamps after i´ve installed the new glasses for the lamps. And actually I´m watting for a new carbon fiber dash kyt.

I think those are not a lot of modification, I hope i can do more and become to have my car in the level as you have many kappas.

Offline ISTRATOVARIUS

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »
ISTRATOVARIUS,

Mucho Gusto.  Bienbenidos al Kappaperformance y su nuevo familia de Kappa's.  Onde in Mexico?  Yo tango mucho's amigos en Mexico.  Lo ciento por mi Espanol, sus Englais es mejor de mi Espanol.  Pero, yo intiendo mucho, si tu nesestio explicar una problem in Espanol, yo audar ti.

Welcome!

Gentleman Jack

Thanks a lot.!!!! Gracias por tu ayuda amigo!!!!!!!

Espero poder ayudarte un poco con tu español

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 01:23:06 AM »

Thanks a lot.!!!! Gracias por tu ayuda amigo!!!!!!!

Espero poder ayudarte un poco con tu español

Gracias!

Offline cruiservic

• Upgraded Member
  • Tech
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 12:38:09 AM »
Welcome! There are people from all over and it makes a great community. Do not worry at all about your English. Most of us still have trouble with it. Your car looks great!  Do you have a name for your car. My car is Rubycruiser!!

Offline QuickBlack

• Tech
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 04:10:38 PM »
Alright!  Mexico....Represent!  Welcome to our forum--one of the finest on the web, I can assure you.  You're English is actually pretty good, so don't worry about it.  :)  As you can see, we have spanish speakers here, too.  Feel right at home.  ;D

Offline numbbers

• Tech
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »
ISTRATOVARIUS, welcome.  Good to have a member from a fellow American country.  We have many from the US, and Canada, but, I believe you are the first from Mexico.  Where are you located in Mexico?   
Thanks, Dave Russell

Mallett #33
VIN #1G2MB35B27Y106697
Deep
Ebony Leather
Chrome

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 09:15:22 PM »
ISTRATOVARIUS welcome to Kappa Performance.  Great shots of your pride and joy.  A beauty for sure, and the underhood shot has to be the most tidy and clean I have ever seen.  Spotless to be sure.  Look forward to your next posts.
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline duckSol

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
  • Onward through the fog
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 04:48:27 PM »
ISTRATOVARIUS-----> Welcome to the Kappa Performance Forum ONLY the Best forum on the Internet This Side of Anywhere and Everywhere A   :ghug:   

from     :us2:    :ca2:    :ro:   :gf:     Now we need a Flag of Mexico . Enjoy your Stay, meet people and check out the many MODS

Yep, need a Mexico flag now and welcome.

Don't worry about your English, English is a 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or... :huh: language for me  :usa:
2012 Summer SOLSTICE In The Land Of SKY

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 07:32:47 PM »
Here you go :mex:

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 03:50:53 AM »
That's a big flag.  Romania doesn't get that big of a flag.  Neither does Canada.  What gives?  Just because we don't really like the guy from Romania or ANY of the folks from Canada, doesn't mean we can give them smaller flags...  I don't want to have to call Al Sharpton and Aretha Franklin, but I will if I have to.

GJ

Offline deepwater805

• Master Tech
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 06:12:23 AM »
ISTRATOVARIUS,

Mucho Gusto.  Bienbenidos al Kappaperformance y su nuevo familia de Kappa's.  Onde in Mexico?  Yo tango mucho's amigos en Mexico.  Lo ciento por mi Espanol, sus Englais es mejor de mi Espanol.  Pero, yo intiendo mucho, si tu nesestio explicar una problem in Espanol, yo audar ti.

Welcome!

Gentleman Jack

Yeah...ummm...what GJ said. BTW, where in Mexico do you live? I'm a gringo, but live in a little village about 30 km north of Ensenada called Bajamar. Are you anywhere close to TJ/Tecate?

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 06:18:09 AM »
That's a big flag.  Romania doesn't get that big of a flag.  Neither does Canada.  What gives?  Just because we don't really like the guy from Romania or ANY of the folks from Canada, doesn't mean we can give them smaller flags...  I don't want to have to call Al Sharpton and Aretha Franklin, but I will if I have to.

GJ
I thought I'm the only one noticing this flag is HUGE compared with others. Boss is hiding something from us?
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »
I thought I'm the only one noticing this flag is HUGE compared with others. Boss is hiding something from us?
Here you go Kelu

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  It is always nice to see new members and especially ones from other countries. Relax, have fun, and enjoy the environment!!!
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »
Here you go Kelu
Indeed you are hiding something and now you are trying to put the spotlight on me  :poke:

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »
ISTRATOVARIUS, por favor no escuches a GJ aka BG. me ha dicho que podria ayudarme con muchas cosas con mi coche, pero no ha hecho nada.
lo que quere es que nosotros creemos que el es un hombre muy amable para conocer a el chicas grecas y mexicanas  :lol: :lol:
bien,lo que escribo no es verdad, solo  :poke: a cada opportunidad!
bienvenido !
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB