Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: VDI Group buy and official announcement from DDMWorks  (Read 14269 times)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
VDI Group buy and official announcement from DDMWorks
« on: July 15, 2010, 01:09:23 PM »
We are very excited to announce that we have been selected by VDI as one of only a few authorized installers and service centers in the US. So we thought the best way to celebrate is to offer a great deal to everyone on a new set of VDI doors for their Solstice or Sky.

So starting today we are going to have a group buy on the vertical doors, and here is a little more of the details:

*** Just a note, we can not post the pricing anywhere for this, as it was too low to advertise. Contact us at (864-907-6004), email us at - ivy@ddmworks.com or send us a PM for the status of the group buy and what the current price is at. ***

If you have been on the fence and been thinking about getting a set of VDI’s for your Sky, Solstice or Opel (yes we can ship these overseas), here is your chance at the best deal on them. These are genuine VDI kits that will be shipped direct from VDI to you, not the cheap universal kits sold on Ebay. This way if you have any problems with them we will be there to service them for you.

The price Breakdown:

Full Retail - $1895

Our normal price $1299

For the group buy we are going to offering them to you for… a price too low to advertise

The group buy is official once we reach 3 confirmed kits sold, the last group buy we sold 14 kits, so the minimum should not be a problem.

VDI has offered us a great price on these to help us celebrate becoming a official installer and also because of how well the last group buys have gone. This offer is going to extend a week through the weekend and will end next Friday the 23th at Midnight. To place your order, just give us a call at 864-907-6004 or send us an email at ivy@ddmworks.com or Sales@ddmworks.com and we will get you on the list and get your information.

You can also place your order through the website , just use the coupon code "DDMVDI" during checkout and the sale price will be shown. Once the group buy ends they are quoting us 2-3 weeks to ship. They may be able to get some of the kits ready before that, but we can not guarantee that. I am going to stress that again, we have no control over the time it takes VDI to get these made and it may take longer, if you must have them right now, please do not order them in this group buy. However this a great deal that we are offering on the door kit.

More information here:

Sky's - http://www.ddmworks.com/sky/exterior/vdi_vertical_door_sky.html

Solstice - http://www.ddmworks.com/solstice/exterior/vdi_vertical_door_sol.html

We are also going to be offering specials on installs here at the shop to help celebrate becoming official installers, if you are interested in an install, just contact us for pricing and times available.

Contact us at (864-907-6004), email us at - ivy@ddmworks.com or send us a PM for the details of the group buy and we will get you the price.

Thanks,
Dave

If you have any questions, just let us know.

*** We can not post the pricing as it was too low to advertise Give us a call or PM us for the status of the group buy and what the current price is at. ***
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
Re: VDI Group buy and official announcement from DDMWorks
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »
Just a little peer Pressure to add to the sale
 :lol:

Offline Vanguard

• Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »
I need to hit the lottery Saturday :lol:

Offline tazzman

• Master Tech
  • with new paint
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »
Me to Vanguard. Just spent 3k on paint wife would Kill me.
And one of thers days I'll figure how to get a pic of my avatar on here so
everyone can see the new sol.

08 Deep GXP
King Penn, W.R.
ASAP Fuse box cover
ASAP Fog light cover
ASAP BU light cover
Debaged
Shorty antenna
Magnaflow catback 3''
New Paint

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »
Just a little peer Pressure to add to the sale
 :lol:
You are such a cheater
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline 2.0 tspeed

• Master Tech
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 06:43:37 PM »
ahhhh vertical doors ,

Formally Slowsol with a 07 solstice gxp e85 331whp 400wtq trifecta tune
2013 verano turbo

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »
My B-Day is the 26th maybe I can get a set if I talk sweet to Pam . Seems I've been tring 4 times and something always goes wrong.      :drool:    :cool:      :rofl:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Go-N Def

• Master Detailer
  • Gearhead
  • Morally Flexible
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »
My B-Day is the 26th maybe I can get a set if I talk sweet to Pam . Seems I've been tring 4 times and something always goes wrong.      :drool:    :cool:      :rofl:
Something goes wrong with buying the VDI's or something goes wrong with the sweet-talking? :lol:

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »
Mike  Seems my kids knew or Knows when I had extra cash and i always give in to them . Now its time to do some sweet talking to the Better half .
 If I get them this time I'll make a date with Joe or   :drive:   to DDM's .    :idk:  will know by middle of the week. 
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Sinbad

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »
Anyone interested in splitting the cost of flying Dave out to the West Coast so he can do some VDI installs? I was thinking Vegas might be a good place to meet and make this happen. 

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »
Go for it Bobby!
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
Anyone interested in splitting the cost of flying Dave out to the West Coast so he can do some VDI installs? I was thinking Vegas might be a good place to meet and make this happen. 

You could just put together a mod meet out there ;)
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »
Some more peer pressure....jump on this guys....great product and a great vendor. 

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »
We just recieved the okay to lower the price down even further! If you have already placed your order you will also recieve this NEW LOWER PRICE!

For details email Ivy@ddmworks.com or send me a PM. or go to DDMWorks Solstice Products add to cart and apply Coupon Code DDMVDI to see pricing.

We have until midnight tomorrow, if you would like to call and place your order our number is 864-907-6004 or you can also place your order online at DDMWorks Solstice Products (coupon code DDMVDI).   The new low price also includes shipping cost within the Contential US.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 04:44:00 PM by Dave@DDMworks, Reason: spelling »
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »
Hope I got the order in , in time. Had a plumbimg job to do took longer than I though.

Thanks ,Bobby
Mods

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »
Hope I got the order in , in time. Had a plumbimg job to do took longer than I though.

Thanks ,Bobby

Sorry Bobby you missed the cutoff for the ordering by 1 minute and 38 seconds so sorry you will have to pay full price.

Just kidding! We will get the priced changed on your order for you and thanks for participating!
Dave
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »
Dave ;;;    Funny thing I was reading the Post on the S/F . and It said the buy was extened till the 26th. then I saw the date of the Post  was 1/19/2010 .  Funny the 26 was a Tuesday in Jan 2010  .
 anyway I left you a post about the set for the solstice (V) sky . I have the sound deadener making mine Heavier then Normal ( should I have the set for the SKY just asking ?)
Mods

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 10:26:25 PM »
Bobby,
I went with even heavier shocks
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 08:45:19 AM »
Bobby,
I went with even heavier shocks
John:
Were they the set with the SKY cylinders ?
Mods

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 09:05:17 AM »
Bobby,  I know someone who can install those for you.

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 09:19:18 AM »
No Bobby I went with even heavier shocks.  I believe the stocks are 360's, the sky's 460, and I have 520's.   Check with Dave at DDM he ordered them for me.  They aren't cheap.  But you may be able to get them that way in the original order.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 09:29:47 AM »
Bobby,  I know someone who can install those for you.

Joe : are they Local in MD ?
Mods

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »
Ya, and he has a lot of experience installing VDI hinges.  I think he's installed at least 10 sets and has it down to about 3.5 hours to do the install.

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 09:43:51 AM »
Ya, and he has a lot of experience installing VDI hinges.  I think he's installed at least 10 sets and has it down to about 3.5 hours to do the install.

WOW  He must have his own Shop  How much You  he Charge . and is this a weekend or week day thing ?   
                 now that I'm Older i also want to be Wiser ,Bobby
Mods

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
I hear he's pretty cheap and he says since it's a 2+ hour drive, you're better to get it done on a weekend, like a Saturday.  He said you can help with the install as you have extra stuff that needs to come off.