Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Doing a Search - Get an Error  (Read 1739 times)

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
Doing a Search - Get an Error
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:17 AM »
Tried searching for something several times and kept getting this error.

Internal error www.kappaperformance.com. Please contact KappaPerformance at yahoo.com for assistance. Your browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) 65.202.227.44 Copy this information and what page/URL you were trying to reach and send it to the webmaster listed above.

Thanks in advance.

-smartin

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: Doing a Search - Get an Error
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:18:40 AM »
This happens to me too but only from time to time.
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
Thanks, Kelu. It helps to know when others get errors like this.

I received this error several times this morning. It may just be a small glitch. But just in case it's indicative of something more complex, I thought I would mention it.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »
What are your key words that you are searching for?

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:32:35 AM »
I'll PM you. It's not bad or anything and it consistently returns the error. Probably because there is nothing available to find.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 11:04:45 AM »
There are 4 ways to search on Kappa Performance.

1.  Above the menu there is a seach box - type directly in there and click Search
2.  Next to the search box is a magnifying glass - click it and you have an advanced search feature where you can search in a particular sub forum or by a person's user name.
3.  Click the Forum from the menu and in the Google search, enter what you want and Google will only search within KappaPerformance - This is really a great feature.
4.  From any seach engine type in what you want and include - site:kappaperformance.com at the end.

If you are searching for posts from a member, click members, search for members, type a portion of their user name and add a * and then the forum will list the names, click the member of your choice, then click show posts on the left.

I have submitted a problem request to the SMF staff and they said there isn't anything I can do with the search issue.  They're not sure where the problem lies.

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »
Thanks, Joe. I will remember that in the future. I appreciate you looking into it.