Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: iRacing for the Solstice  (Read 1485 times)

Offline bluemangxp

• Founding Member
  • Tech
iRacing for the Solstice
« on: January 16, 2009, 04:39:31 AM »
I signed up for iRacing. I have enjoyed racing sim games for a long time. I was drawn to this pay to play site because it was developed by Papryus and they have had the best sims available. Plus John Henry, who owns Roush Racing and the Boston Red Sox is a major player in this endevour.

The fact that one of the base cars was the Solstice also had a large influence.

I just spent my first hour on the site and I'm neutral as to my decision to join. If I don't care for it I'm only out $20 for a month of decision making time.

So has anyone else on this site joined and if so what are their views on it. I'm dissapointed in that I haven't figured out how to change the driving view. The one that I have raced is a interior view that has the steering wheel blocking the tachometer.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:48:08 PM by DeepBlueGXP »

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
Re: i Racing for the Solstice
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
If i wanted to spend the money, this would be it.  I've heard only good things about iRacing.

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
Re: i Racing for the Solstice
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »
It's funny that there was just a discussion about trying to find a local track (Virginia International Speedway) in a sim and this came up.  iRacing has all the layouts of VIR.