Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Brake Package Sale  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
Brake Package Sale
« on: November 19, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
So we have the 2 other specials going on right now -

Our new oil catch can for $20 off regular price - http://www.kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=5657.msg78478;topicseen#new

Also the brace bundle - $300 for 2 braces or $425 for all 3 here - http://www.kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=5660.msg78560;topicseen#new

And so far the response to the other sales have been great, so we have another one today.  :yay:

This one is for our complete brake package upgrade, everything you need to upgrade the stock brakes.

The package comes with the following:
- 4 of our new black zinc rotors, made from high quality castings and then machined here in the US in your choice of Slotted, Cross Drilled, or Cross Drilled and Slotted
- 4 Hawk HPS brake pads 2 for the front and 2 for the back
- 4 Stainless steel brake lines
- 1 Can of ATE Superblue brake fluid (enough to completely flush the brake system

Usually this package was $650, but with using one of the coupon codes below, we are taking $125 off of that price and selling the entire setup for only $525!  :yay:

We have a limited supply of the rotors here in stock, and once they are gone the deal is over, so if you want them, order soon to get your choice of rotors.

The rotors come in Slotted, Slotted and Cross Drilled, and Cross Drilled all for the same price this time, no extra cost for the cross drilled!

To order:

1. Click on link below:

http://www.ddmworks.com/solstice/brake/stage_1_kit.html

2. Choose the HPS brake pads and the rotor choice you would like (Slotted, Cross Drilled or Slotted Cross Drilled)

3. Enter the coresponding coupon code for the rotors you choose:

drilleddeal - enter this code at checkout for crossdrilled rotors
slotteddrilleddeal - enter this code at checkout for slotted crossdrilled rotors
slotteddeal - enter this code at checkout for just slotted rotors

Once again there is a limited number of each type of rotor available for this deal.

4. Finish checkout and sit back and relax while your new brake upgrade is on the way!

You can of course give us a call at 864-907-6004 to order also if you would prefer also.

Thanks again for all of the orders and we will keep these coming!
Dave

Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Brake Package Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »
I asked for this also. I ordered mine this morning. :D Thanks Dave and Randy :thumbs:

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
 Dave  Just ordred the  OCC  Black w/Starburst      :yay:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:49:48 AM »
Dave and Randy,

It is going to be a very, merry holiday season for many KAPPA owners. Thank you for the great package deals you have put together.

During these difficult economic times, it is great to see a vendor (who is also feeling the pinch) make such great deals for their clients.  Your time, customer service, and excellent quality products are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for what you do!!!
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Offline kennysabarese

• "The Professor"
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Make or take?
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »
Any chance you can include racing brake pads into this deal? I don't really need the rotors though...
2007 Sky Redline - Wester's Tuned - GMPP sensors - RMR Roll Bar - Kirkey Seats
Schroth Harnesses - SSR Wheels - Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs - Complete Mod List
kennysabarese.com - Photos - Facebook - Twitter - RSS

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »
This is a great deal...I run this setup on my car and love it. 
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
Just wanted to update, as we only have a couple sets left at this price. Right now there is only 1 set of slotted rotors left, 2 sets of crossdrilled and slotted and 3 sets of crossdrilled. These should be all sold out in about a week, so please get your order in if you want to be part of this deal.

Kenny, give us a call and let me know what you want, I will see what I can do, plus I have other news for you....

Thanks,
Dave
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »
I wonder if they do layaway??? LOL!
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Offline dengel

• Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 05:47:55 PM »
Any chance you can include racing brake pads into this deal? I don't really need the rotors though...

Hey, Kenny, if DDM is willing to work with you on upgrading the pads in the package for you, let me know.  I could use the rotors, but I've already got a set of the Hawk HPS brake pads in my garage.

Maybe you and I could work out a deal to split the package deal.

Offline kennysabarese

• "The Professor"
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Make or take?
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 09:36:51 AM »
Hey, Kenny, if DDM is willing to work with you on upgrading the pads in the package for you, let me know.  I could use the rotors, but I've already got a set of the Hawk HPS brake pads in my garage.

Maybe you and I could work out a deal to split the package deal.

iiiinteresting idea. i'll let you know.
2007 Sky Redline - Wester's Tuned - GMPP sensors - RMR Roll Bar - Kirkey Seats
Schroth Harnesses - SSR Wheels - Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs - Complete Mod List
kennysabarese.com - Photos - Facebook - Twitter - RSS