Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Vented my meth tank... pics inside  (Read 1131 times)

Jebsmith

Vented my meth tank... pics inside
« on: January 17, 2011, 07:50:35 PM »
Well, I figured I was tired of breathing in meth fumes.  Don't want an explosion, heres what me and Metzger did today

Started with this

Then did that

Followed by this

hole in carpet to under the car

Coming off the cap

little line holder things

under the car

taadaa

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
Re: Vented my meth tank... pics inside
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 07:59:25 PM »
Glad to see you were able to vent your tank off without blowing yourself up. LOL! Looks good. Did you drill through the floor board of your car? What percentage meth are you running? How did you seal the hole to the outside?

Giving some serious thought to water meth once I go boosted. Figured if you go big, GO BIG! AEM definitely makes one of the most complete systems out there with a good control system.

Have you had any issues with the water meth and tuning? The AEM systems is pressure based, so figured it would take a considerable amount of time to get the tune correct.
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Jebsmith

Re: Vented my meth tank... pics inside
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:03:16 PM »
I did drill through the floor
I use 100 percent meth
I used black rtv to seal the outside hole
No issues with tuning.  Vince took care of all that.