Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: On-Line Authentic Factory Service Information for Solstice & Sky  (Read 20573 times)

Offline tazz

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: On-Line Authentic Factory Service Information for Solstice & Sky
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »
Now it works weird.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »
Now it works weird.
I wonder if the number of users at one time are limited. That might explain why it occasionally doesn't work.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline ChopTop

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 08:57:15 AM »
Worked for me

Offline miuwdawg65

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 06:36:31 PM »
It worked a couple of times earlier this week, but now it is not.  It comes up with this error:

- Sorry, you need atleast 150 posts or a premium membership to access this page. Please check out GPONA Premium Membership if you would like to purchase one.

- If you should have access to the manual and you are seeing this page, please refresh and try logging in again. Make sure your username is all lowercase and your password is exactly like it is for the forums. If you still have issues, please PM Dustin on the forums.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."  ~ anonymous

Offline 2wrdr

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 07:53:52 AM »
No workie for me, is there maybe a new place this moved to?

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 02:09:29 PM »
Become a life time supporting member and you will have access to the manuals right here on the forum.  Membership has it's privileges.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline phantomjock

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 06:04:30 AM »
Become a life time supporting member and you will have access to the manuals right here on the forum.  Membership has it's privileges.
Does this refer to:

1.  Upgraded Member - Annual - $15.00
2.  Premium Member $55 or,
3.  Supporting Vendor - Annual - $100.00?

These posts are 5 years old - are the documents still available? 

Thanks, Jim
Speed is Life!  I feel the need...

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2022, 02:01:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

I just checked and the manuals are still there and the Solstice one downloaded for me.

I believe it's the premium one you are after, I think there was a name change at some point.  If you click on the donations tab there are some links to more info on the types of memberships.

One of the moderators may be able to give you some more info.  The post in the more info links are by DeepBlueGXP, he's the Boss, you can send him a direct message with your questions.   On the left side of the posts, last line there are some icons, the one that looks like a balloon is for direct messages.  Sly Bob is another mod that can probably answer your questions.
2007 Aggressive GXP