Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Custom One Off LED Taillights  (Read 8156 times)

Offline cartmann32

• Tech
Re: Custom One Off LED Taillights
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »
AGAIN to reiterate, I really like these! Guess maybe TS and I could talk while at he MM over a drink or two on how to "build" something like this...

Or...

I could just buy them!

I knew I was on the wrong side of the world over here

Trax Customs

If we can't do it, you don't need it

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
You got a week to get here, with a couple of days to spare.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Carbon Sky

• Master Tech
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »
Judging from the pics, the Oznium centre LED is the same one I use to light up my trunk.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/led-lighting-project-63274/

Super bright for how small they are, and a single one, really lights up my trunk when it's open at night.  Makes the dim stock one obsolete . . . scratch that, makes it obvious how obsolete the stock one is.

Offline cartmann32

• Tech
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 11:42:20 AM »
Judging from the pics, the Oznium centre LED is the same one I use to light up my trunk.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/led-lighting-project-63274/

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Super bright for how small they are, and a single one, really lights up my trunk when it's open at night.  Makes the dim stock one obsolete . . . scratch that, makes it obvious how obsolete the stock one is.

Same ones.....i plan on using a different center next time....so they'll all be the same LEDs...no protruding mini afterburner..unless that's what peeps want

but yes...they are bright as hell....i've put 10 of the spot lights under a boat ski deck on a wake board boat and it lit up the wake about 20 ft out....amazing

Trax Customs

If we can't do it, you don't need it