Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Intruder is going WIDE!  (Read 7252 times)

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
Re: Intruder is going WIDE!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »
I can't wait to see the list of mods you come up with for it Antonio :lol:

baby will be bubble wrapped and a small helmet..........I dont want her/him to have any boo-boos....lol

anyways, you should post some of the progress of Project Scarab!

I think you and Steve can compare how you guys will be widening your solstices! :)
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
I will be widening each side an inch and a half at the widest part....as the fender goes down on each side, it will be less and less to accommodate the lines of the car.  My body shop does really good work so I trust them.  I am waiting on the wheels to come in so I can have the tires mounted and balanced.  The shop wants the wheels to make sure the lip looks good around them when they widen it.  That's thinking ahead.

By the way Shiny, you're wrong with pancakes and waffles....it's FRENCH TOAST!!!!
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline SHiNY

• Faster than Slowest Romanian
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
I will be widening each side an inch and a half at the widest part....as the fender goes down on each side, it will be less and less to accommodate the lines of the car.  My body shop does really good work so I trust them.  I am waiting on the wheels to come in so I can have the tires mounted and balanced.  The shop wants the wheels to make sure the lip looks good around them when they widen it.  That's thinking ahead.

By the way Shiny, you're wrong with pancakes and waffles....it's FRENCH TOAST!!!!

Sorry I couldn't remember, I know it's usually oatmeal w/banana or egg whites with feta, but last week I made you eat a plain bagel :lol:

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »
Hmmm...maybe the more I eat, the faster this job will get done LOL.
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER