Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Auto-X Sat Apr-23, Waldorf, Maryland  (Read 1414 times)

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Auto-X Sat Apr-23, Waldorf, Maryland
« on: April 22, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »
http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/22197

Autocross is a fun and safe way for to test driving skills and the performance of your car against other drivers in vehicles of similar performance level. Each driver is placed in a class based on their car's performance potential, which includes modifications, and their autocrossing experience. There is a Pro class, Open classes and Ladies classes–but some women choose to run in the Open classes with the men and even 2 classes for kids 8-11 &12-18. Entry field of 85 is expected.     This year is the 40th Anniversary of Autocrossers Incorporated

PR Contact Mike Harrigan (onsite 8 am-1245 pm) cell 410- 948-3672  Silver Miata # 45   Email mph@dtkm.com

Schedule
8:00 AM Tech inspection opens
8:45 AM Registration closes
9:00 AM Novice walk-through
9:15 AM First car off
12:30 PM Trophy presentations

Blue Crab Stadium Piney Church Rd., Waldorf, MD 20602
Autocrossers Inc. website  http://wdcr-scca.org/SoloAutocross/AutocrossersInc/tabid/257/Default.aspx

Offline Uranium-238

• V8 power...Acquired!
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Auto-X Sat Apr-23, Waldorf, Maryland
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:06:12 PM »
I won't be able to make it....I've got plans to get the new tires on the car tomorrow and I'll change the oil while it's up on jackstands.
2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab, LM7 4L60E (What I traded my Kappa for. I regret nothing.)
2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS LS3 TR6060.
2021 Ram 2500 Cummins
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 3.6, manual trans.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Auto-X Sat Apr-23, Waldorf, Maryland
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 08:49:00 AM »
me neither, to short of a notice.  I only found out yesterday.