Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: another part unavailable can anybody help this guy out  (Read 1122 times)

Offline 2.0 tspeed

• Master Tech
another part unavailable can anybody help this guy out
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:46:08 AM »
just wondering if anybody can help this guy out on the sky forums, looks like another case of gm can get a part for his car anywhere :-/

Quote from: sillabea;533849
I have a 2008 redline that has been sitting in the service department @ a local gm dealer for 22 days and counting.  It first needed a new throttle body and that was on a nationwide backorder.  The part finally came in but then the ECM failed and they had to order that part.  It finally came in and the U-Beck (not sure how to spell it; basically, it's the fuse box) shorted out. This part is not available at all anywhere in this country!  They're now looking outside the country to see if they can find one.  Has anyone come up against this insane situation?  They have no idea if/when they'll ever get the part and meanwhile, I have to continue making payments on something I no longer even have.  I've never been this upset/frustrated in my entire life!:banghead:

Formally Slowsol with a 07 solstice gxp e85 331whp 400wtq trifecta tune
2013 verano turbo

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline 2.0 tspeed

• Master Tech
Re: another part unavailable can anybody help this guy out
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 09:53:54 AM »
oh man i dunno, ill send him the link thou thanks sly

Formally Slowsol with a 07 solstice gxp e85 331whp 400wtq trifecta tune
2013 verano turbo