Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Foglight project  (Read 1599 times)

DarkSlySol

Foglight project
« on: April 27, 2009, 04:36:42 AM »
Been debating about how im going to do this fog light project with, im starting with halos in the fog lights but i cant really tell how it looks....

i dont kno, anyone have any feedback?

Finished Product...
This is wut it looks like

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Foglight project
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:06:00 AM »
nice... good job, beat me to it ;)

Offline BLK GXP

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Rollin'
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
Here's a sneak preview of mine. They're not quite finished yet.

Mysterious Lightside GXP. Driving like there's no tomorrow.

DarkSlySol

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »
Nice!!!!...Did you use the lights from the 08+ models? How did you do the turn signals?

Offline BLK GXP

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Rollin'
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »
I got the housings on ebay. They are the parking light only housings from a Solstice (all years) or Grand Prix (02-07 I believe) that did not come with factory fog lights. It seems that most cars must have come with the fogs from the factory, because these are harder to find, and are usually more expensive. For now the turn signals are just hanging behind the grills with amber lenses from a set of trailer reflectors in front of them. I'm hoping to incorporate them into the headlight assemblies when I retrofit them with projectors. I also got the projector fog lights from an ebay seller. They came with blue halos on them. I will probably be swapping out the LEDs in the halos for white ones. I don't want any trouble from the man, so I didn't connect them separately yet.
Mysterious Lightside GXP. Driving like there's no tomorrow.