Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Tampa Bay Roadsters-Pictures Added from BB  (Read 4168 times)

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Tampa Bay Roadsters-Pictures Added from BB
« on: July 24, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »
Seems like it's been forever since we have had a chance to get together and go for a ride. One of our members has made the suggestion that we go to Fantasy of Flight, between Lakeland and US 27. I have never been, however all I have heard is good about this attraction. The suggested dates are either this weekend, July 30th or 31st, or the second weekend in August, the 13th or 14th. Right now all Florida residents are buy one get one free until September 30th. Adults up until age 54 are $26,95 per person (second one free right now, 55 and over is $24,95, with second free.
We will use a consensus of the members to pick the date, so please email me with your preference. I look forward to seeing all of you again. The suggestion has been made that we meet at the Tampa airport cell phone waiting lot and proceed from there. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.
Ric
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:20:04 PM by G8TR »

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
Re: Tampa Bay Roadsters
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »
 Ric you might want to see if TS is going to still be in Florida 
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:03:16 PM »
Thanks Bobby.

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 07:53:53 PM »
It appears that the best chance of getting most people together would be Saturday the 13th. I would suggest that those of us meeting at the airport cell phone lot do so at 9:30am. That would get us to the alternate meeting point off I-4 at approximately 10am, and to Fantasy of Flight at approximately 10:30. I am certainly looking forward to seeing everyone again. I hope that some of the people from the Orlando area would be able to meet us there. It would make a good day even better.  :drive:

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 10:02:18 AM »
Sounds like fun! Wish I were closer. Maybe next year. :)

Offline Unclefester

• Founding Member
  • Tech
    • Army together we served
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »
Sounds like fun! Wish I were closer. Maybe next year. :)

My problem is I'm too close. I live about 20 miles north. I would miss the cruise up and back.
U.S. Army Retired
Member Disabled American Veterans

‘Veteran‘ — whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve — is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to, and including his life.”

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »
You are certainly welcome to meet us there, or to meet Marvin and RLDoug near Valrico  at 10am so you would at least enjoy part of the cruise. Hopefully you can make it, if only for the Fantasy of Flight visit.

Offline MARVIC 1

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
You are certainly welcome to meet us there, or to meet Marvin and RLDoug near Valrico  at 10am
OK Ric, who's Marvin......  :poke:

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:35 PM »
My problem is I'm too close. I live about 20 miles north. I would miss the cruise up and back.
Wow I've missed you! Another reason to take my Sol to FLA next year! Then maybe you won't mind driving up and back! :)

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
OK Ric, who's Marvin......  :poke:

Stupid spell correct. :banghead:

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »
Alright, anyone who is interested there is only 2 more days until the run. We meet at Tampa Airport cell phone lot at 9:30am. Looking forward to seeing everyone together again.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »
Ric you might want to see if TS is going to still be in Florida 
I'll be in Florida, but driving home to MD on Saturday (13th), so will have to miss it.  Bugger.  Still I'll be close by at some point - my route will be Rt.27 -> I4 -> I95. 
I'll wave from I4, so keep a lookout :)
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline krelubot

• Tech
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:41 AM »
I was gonna, but but this Saturday we are going to Gulf Shores for the day with the family.  Sounds like a lot of fun!

Offline cooper1340s

• Tech
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »
I would have come along, but my car is still at DDM.
06 SLY, Sand&Steel, Formerly DDM Stage III Intercooled/Supercharged: NOW LS3/480 V8, Tremec 6 speed, 3.23 positraction Getrag differential, custom stainless steel true dual exhaust system w/high flow cats, carbon fiber rear valance, red powder coated calipers, DDMWorks Stage 1 brake upgrade, extra horn, garage door opener, customized fuse box cover, Red anodized engine covers, DDMWorks console, Lambo doors, clear bra, DDMWorks red racing backbone, car is de-badged.

Offline Unclefester

• Founding Member
  • Tech
    • Army together we served
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
I'll be in Florida, but driving home to MD on Saturday (13th), so will have to miss it.  Bugger.  Still I'll be close by at some point - my route will be Rt.27 -> I4 -> I95.  
I'll wave from I4, so keep a lookout :)

They will actually be south of you.  You might see me driving by.

Is the event still happening?
U.S. Army Retired
Member Disabled American Veterans

‘Veteran‘ — whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve — is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to, and including his life.”

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
Yes it is. We meet at 9:30 tomorrow.

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Tampa Bay Roadsters-Pictures Added from BB
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 08:28:55 AM »
G8TR, the snow flake rims look great on your car

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Tampa Bay Roadsters-Pictures Added from BB
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »
Thanks Joe, they were on at SMMM8, but you were real busy that weekend. If I haven't said so before, thanks for the hospitality.