Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hating on the Friendster <--South Park Reference  (Read 4157 times)

Offline tazz

• Lifetime Supporting
  • Gearhead
Re: Hating on the Friendster <--South Park Reference
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »
You started this thread, so it must be your fault.

Elff I'm with you, I figure if my friends can't find a way to keep in touch with me outside of facebook then they probably ain't friends I need anyway, F'um.
All You (Tube) Twit (ter) Face's (book) can have your social media.  I for one can do without so If you can't use the phone and talk or come over then your probably no friend of mine. Thing's said and done can all come back to haunt you too easy as well as the too many people wanting to know your business. I'm a private person And like to keep that way even people at my last job 16yrs didn't even know specifics about my parents that lived in the same town.
Now I've got to get back to Pretending to be Vlad the Impaler.  
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:18:32 PM by tazz »

Offline Dr. Gronk

• Master Tech
  • carpe diem incoronatus
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 11:49:19 PM »
I didn't see the request to split the thread until someone directed me via a PM.  If you want to address things like this quickly, click the report to moderator and type your request, that way the staff will see it and take action sooner.

Can someone fb him in times like these?
07 GXP - Trifectatated Hahn S20G - carpe diem incoronatus

Offline Gentleman Jack

• I haven't been relevant for a while
  • Lifetime Supporting
  • Shop Foreman
  • When I'm walkin' I strut my stuff
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »
I just tweeted about this thread....

I'm not one for social media either.  I was serious in my prior post that I had just got on facebook.  I'm not a big fan of it, but I can see my friends kids as they grow up, even though I am 3000 miles away.

It's not totally different than using a forum such as this, it's just not quite as focused.  Obviously, this forum only ever deals with the performance aspect of the kappa platform.  I'm not sure we ever talk about anything else.  Facebook is a bit less specific.
May the Schwartz be wit you