Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Pro-Beam Installation  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Sbutcher2

• Tech
Pro-Beam Installation
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
So glad that I installed the Pro-Beam. the suspension is now more solid, especially since I already had the center brace. The installation was easy and directions were very good. I recommend the use of lock washers just to be sure to keep everything tight. There were no problems with clearance on the 3 in Magnaflow exhaust. I am looking forward to get the Sol on the autocross to feel if the car has lossen up a bit.  

:drive:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:48:12 PM by DeepBlueGXP, Reason: changed title to lower case »
Enjoying the open ride.

Offline GaryDN

• Master Tech
Re: PRO-BEAM INSTALLATION
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
did my recently too Steve, it does make a difference.  I have the center stack exhaust and had no problem installing it

2009 GXP Wicked - all the toys I could find
2007 NA Deep - Traded in 5/13/09

Offline Sbutcher2

• Tech
Re: Pro-Beam Installation
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »
Gary, glad that you had the same seat of the pants dino after ther Pro-beam was installed. It is a more solid feel and steering appears to be crisper. I have yet to drive hard into a tight turn to see if the car pushes with too much speed.......... I 'm thinking of Deven's in August.
Enjoying the open ride.

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:44:44 PM »
You should be getting better traction as well.

What tires will you be using for the AutoX?

Offline Sbutcher2

• Tech
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:39:20 PM »
HI Dave,

Thanks again for welcoming me into the Kappa Perfomance Network.

I have run a handful of events on the stock F1 Eagles. The first time throught the course with an instructor in a drivers school it was amazing how the car would push through the corners. With some practice and air pressure adjustmentns last year I did some respectable times for a novice.
Enjoying the open ride.