Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: To the best customers in the world...  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Ivy@DDMWorks

• Vendor
  • Tech
    • DDMWorks
To the best customers in the world...
« on: December 22, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
To the best customers in the world,

Thanks you for making our 12 Days of Christmas special our new favorite tradition!  You showed your love, support and appreciation in an amazing way.  We cannot wait to return the favor next year with what we hope is an even more spectacular 12 Days special!

Thank you for choosing DDMWorks!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
To the best customers in the world...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »
Wait? What?  Has the sale started yet?  When can I start buying things?
Make the right choices now

Offline Ivy@DDMWorks

• Vendor
  • Tech
    • DDMWorks
Re: To the best customers in the world...
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 12:49:02 PM »
Wait? What?  Has the sale started yet?  When can I start buying things?

such a smarty pants....

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 12:57:16 PM »
Glad to see it was a great success Ivy!

I think that new desk/office really helped the marketing lady come up with a great sale! ;)
Check out Miller's Youtube Channel HERE

Offline 1KULSOL

• Founding Member
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL the DDMWorks family ... you will not find a better company to work with ... the customer service can't be beat and the products are well thought out and world class ... looking forward to bigger and better things from them in 2012!!

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
DDM crew I would personally thank you all for the help and support.

Dave has helped me numerous times thru email or phone call with all the technical questions for over 2 years now.......even though most of those times I contacted him, I'm not buying any products.    That's top notch customer service and kappa support right there!!!   I'm glad dave and DDM is a part of the kappa community.

Thank you!  You guys are the best!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :)
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline SHiNY

• Faster than Slowest Romanian
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 06:48:48 AM »
DDM crew I would personally thank you all for the help and support.

Dave has helped me numerous times thru email or phone call with all the technical questions for over 2 years now.......even though most of those times I contacted him, I'm not buying any products.    That's top notch customer service and kappa support right there!!!   I'm glad Dave and DDM is a part of the kappa community.

So what you're saying is you're being selfish and distracting Dave from working on items for his paying customers because the people you do buy stuff from (get sponsored by) aren't as helpful? Maybe it's time you started buying stuff from DDM :poke:

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 09:34:14 AM »
Happy Holidays to the DDM crew!  You guys are a class act and great friends!! (now make something for the Challenger, will ya LOL)
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 09:47:05 AM »
Great sale. Unfortunately for me, my wife banned me from buying anything more for this year. So I went to see the mall Santa and asked him what I wanted on my list.  I got nervous and said a football but then I remembered, NO I wanna DDM oil catch can with a dual center console with a scope. Has Santa been there yet? Is it going to be a DDM Christmas... I've been good this year.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 10:07:40 PM »
Happy Holidays to the DDM crew!  You guys are a class act and great friends!! (now make something for the Challenger, will ya LOL)
spicy3480
Steve , I think they are Making something for your "Challenger" Its called Space or Room so they can figure out what it takes to make it go faster  . They will probly keep it a few Months for you.     :idk:      :thumbs:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
Merry Christmas DDM

While I could not take advantage of the sale, I am happy to say its because I pretty much already have all those goodies installed and can vouch for the quality and performance they deliver.
Thanks for everything you do to make our kappas awesome. 

Offline spartan

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »
x2 Elff.  And DDM is one of main vendors that make Joe's MM events and the Nationals so much fun and educational. 

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »
So what you're saying is you're being selfish and distracting Dave from working on items for his paying customers because the people you do buy stuff from (get sponsored by) aren't as helpful? Maybe it's time you started buying stuff from DDM :poke:

complain to dave, not to me.

And pls dont call me selfish.......

Im a paying DDM customer as well....

:poke:
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2011, 03:29:52 PM »
Thank you to DDM for all you do! You guys address the best!
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
Thank you DDM! My wife got me all the goodies I wanted for Christmas. She was very happy with the customer service and response time.

I've installed the OCC, fender trim and center console. They were quite easy to install with your instructions. The fender trim was a bit testy. One side went on in a breeze. The other popped right off. Realizing the metel in the trim was too flat it created a "V" look when it came off. I simply took some speaker wire and pushed it all the way in and pinched the outer end down. Pulled the wire out and pinched the ends again (I know someone will comment). Pushed back on the fender and presto, a good hold now. Replaced the center console last night. I am very please with all the products except they look too clean. Its making my car look bad or I copy and pasted a picture of it.  :lol: I guess I shold have gotten the cleaning products too. I appreciate all of you and wish you success in the New Year.

She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.