Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Thanks to Solo Performance  (Read 962 times)

Offline redragon

• Tech
Thanks to Solo Performance
« on: September 27, 2011, 07:59:26 PM »
Just a quick note of thanks to Jeff and Solo.

Asked Jeff for help on replacement of my magnaflow exhaust. It was just too loud after long runs and the drone was very annoying.

So Jeff set me up with a Storm 53 muffler and all i can say is WOW  :thumbs: what a difference.

The drone is completely gone and the tone of the exhaust is great when wot.
Now that the exhaust tone has been toned down I hear allot more squeaks and sounds that I haven't heard before.
So now  while driving on some twistes i hear an exhaust leak coming from the engine compartment, as soon as i get home i get to looking around for a leak and find exhaust on the under side of my ddm superharger so i could only figure i have a  leak on my header.
Never really notice or heard any thing while the magnaflow was on.  So the change of the exhaust was all good and helpfull before something worse may have happened. I mentioned the leak to Jeff and he informed that he will now replace the header also.

I so appreciate the way solo performance does business.
Thanks again Jeff and Solo.
 :urock: