Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: $350: set of (4) 17" Snow Tires/Rims/TPMS/Covers.  (Read 6580 times)

BlackSunShine

$350: set of (4) 17" Snow Tires/Rims/TPMS/Covers.
« on: March 26, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
All, if you're looking for a set of snow tires to just use during the winter months, let me know. Pictures at:
http://www.kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8809.msg140438/topicseen.html#new

Selling my snow tires with 17" rims. About 40% tread left on them. If you are interested let me. If you are interested please hit me on my cell 540 207 2558. If you are within 2 hours of Fredericksburg VA, I"m willing to meet up or deliver them. Let me know.  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:17:17 AM by BlackSunShine »

Offline Carbon Sky

• Master Tech
Re: BUMP: set of (4) 17" snow tires with Rims. Still Available.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:46:53 PM »
Some pics, particularly with an up close of tread depth using a typical coin to indicate true tread depth will probably do a lot to help your sale.  Particularly at this time of year.

Good luck with sale :thumbs:

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:30:40 AM »
Also 17" wheels are great for slicks ;)
Check out Miller's Youtube Channel HERE

Offline jheroy435

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »
Hi, are these rims/wheels still available?  I am looking for a Konig bump 17x7. I messed up one of my rims and these are now discontinued.  Thanks

Offline Carbon Sky

• Master Tech
Re: $350: set of (4) 17" Snow Tires/Rims/TPMS/Covers.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »
The swirls are the result of the top protective layer getting damaged/chipped likely during installation.  That allowed the aluminum underneath to oxidize.  You can blame the shop that mounted the tires.  And this is why you shouldn't use aluminum/magnesium wheels in the winter.

Good luck with sale.  I think the low interest is due to the low tread depth.  Maybe 1 season left on them.  I have a set of Nokian Hakkapellita RSi right now, with 4 seasons on them, and they have more tread depth than these.

Offline tazz

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
No $$ or I would buy them.   :(

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 08:34:22 PM »
BSS... I may have a buyer for your wheels and tires if you are interested. I will PM you their phone number and you can give them a ring. Let them know I sent you their way....
Check out Miller's Youtube Channel HERE