Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: EZ Flash cable. Eastern Va?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Valhalla

• Tech
  • Someone call an adult! I've been left unattended!!
EZ Flash cable. Eastern Va?
« on: April 06, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »
Anyone in eastern Va have an EZ flash cable so i don't have to pay the extra $200 deposit for the Trifecta tune? i can drive to you once i get the email with the tune attached. Willing to even toss in a small rental fee for your time.
2008 Agressive Red GXP- Auto trans
Magnaflow Exhaust, Dejon CAI, DDMworks IC tubes, Dejon BOV spring, Solo High flow Cat, Trifecta tuned, HAHN Racecraft intercooler, Werks phenolic spacers, Snow stage 3 methanol injection, ASAP carbon fiber kit, fog light and backup light covers.

Album of my mod pics