Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Do We Know This Car?  (Read 3707 times)

Offline U4EA

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
2007 Mysterious GXP Hard Loaded (all factory options avail. in 2007)
Trifecta Tune, GMPP Tune, GMPP CAI, Gm splash guards, Magnaflow 3" catback, DDM Race Backbone, "A" pillar gauge pod, Kapparoo pouch, Lil' Chromies, Gorgeous mirror, JPM center console & center grab handle, Windrestrictor V2 etched & lighted, Carolina Custom Upholstery door pockets, Kappakrap T2 decals, Custom front license plate relocation, Latin Venom Cooler, Fitted luggage, MBRP intercooler pipes, heat shield.

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: Do We Know This Car?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
Hmmmm, could that be Mr. Miller's car?
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 05:23:57 PM »
it is miller, did you see the ebay name starts with miller

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
At the bottom of the sale page it says  " corvette11386@yahoo.com " and on the forum it is Miller11386

I would say it is one and the same
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline SHiNY

• Faster than Slowest Romanian
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 06:52:59 PM »
You can stop all the speculation, I talked with him earlier, it's Miller!

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
Yes, that is my car for sale! It is time to move on unfortunately. I have a house that I am looking to buy, and i would like to get a good chunk for a down payment.

I will probably have to downgrade the play toy for a while until I get some more money saved up. I had planned to build the car, but that didnt work out either. The time table just wasn't right. I had the DDM 2871 kit pulled and sold to another forum member in April, so my only option was to return it to its stock form, or continue the build. Unfortunately there were a lot of unanswered questions, so I opted to take it back to stock for the time being. I could keep it in stock form, but it just isn't as fun to me. Going from a DDM 2871 back to the stock turbo is a pretty significant change. So I decided to see what it could fetch in the open market. Pricing on these cars is all over the board, so I just slapped a number at it and wanted to see what offers I get.

If anyone has questions about the car, feel free to PM/ email me
Check out Miller's Youtube Channel HERE

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 07:18:03 PM »
 Good luck with the sale and getting your House
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 10:50:18 PM »
You should remove your email from the eBay ad.
People can still email you, they just need to do it via the eBay system which then gets sent to the email you hav registered with eBay.
Its a little bit of I'd protection

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 11:58:54 PM »
I setup another email just for this purpose. So anyone can spam that acct all they like. I only check it a few times a day.

I just wanted to make it easy for people to get in touch about the car. I know a lot of people are tire kickers on the forums and in person. I cant tell you how many people have stopped and asked questions about the car, but when it comes to actual money, everyone disappears :lol: I am hoping that ebay can get me a bit more exposure and perhaps a sale. Either way its not life or death if i sell the car. I would like to sell it to put more towards the house if I could.

Anyway spread the word. I am open to any reasonable offers.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Do We Know This Car?
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 01:31:26 AM »
$12.75
Make the right choices now

Offline cooper1340s

• Tech
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 11:20:55 AM »
12.75? Cheapskate. I offer $13.00 plus 2 first class postage stamps!
06 SLY, Sand&Steel, Formerly DDM Stage III Intercooled/Supercharged: NOW LS3/480 V8, Tremec 6 speed, 3.23 positraction Getrag differential, custom stainless steel true dual exhaust system w/high flow cats, carbon fiber rear valance, red powder coated calipers, DDMWorks Stage 1 brake upgrade, extra horn, garage door opener, customized fuse box cover, Red anodized engine covers, DDMWorks console, Lambo doors, clear bra, DDMWorks red racing backbone, car is de-badged.

Offline miller11386

• Gearhead
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 11:43:50 AM »
FYI the ad will expire Thursday night. I am not opposed to offers or direct contact via PM/email

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
GJ PM him the $12.75 offer.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Do We Know This Car?
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:01 PM »
I already mailed a check.
Make the right choices now