Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 1  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 1
« on: December 11, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
It is time to start the 12 Days of Christmas sale for 2012. :willy:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Solstice/Sky Fender Well Trim Kit by DDMWorks!

Normally $20 - on sale for only $15

You can order by giving us a call at 864-438-4949 or order direct from the website -

https://ddmworks.3dcartstores.com/SolsticeSky-Fender-Well-Trim-Kit-by-DDMWorks_p_92.html

Our Fender well trim kit uses a weatherresistance edge grip with foam rubber closed-cell bulb. The gripping portion has individual aluminum clips which provides a permanent and secure grip, keeping dirt and grime from your engine bay.

- About the 12 days of Christmas sale - We will be introducing a new product for the 12 days of Christmas everyday for a total of 12 days. You can place your order anytime during those 12 days, but orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis, so get that order in early! We can hold your order until the last day and combine shipping if you would like, just let us know when you place your order you would like us to do that.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:08:38 PM by Dave@DDMworks »
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: 12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 1
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
Looking forward to tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...    :D
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:37:40 PM »
I just hope it doesn't end up like Groundhog Day and it's the same sale day after day.....
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 05:16:54 PM »
I really want this weatherstrip, but the shipping is as much as the product!.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes up next to amortize the shipping :o
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »
I really want this weatherstrip, but the shipping is as much as the product!.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes up next to amortize the shipping :o

We can ship it via USPS flat rate box for $5. Just put that in the comment box, still ironing out some of the details with the new site ;)
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 11:35:43 PM »
I just hope it doesn't end up like Groundhog Day and it's the same sale day after day.....

Guess you'll just have to wait and see like the rest of  Us . ( You will over come and be surprized )         :pop:              Just  :knock:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass