Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 12 - 2871 Turbo upgrades!  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 12 - 2871 Turbo upgrades!
« on: December 24, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
It is the 12 Days of Christmas sale for 2012

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

2871 Turbo Upgrade!!

More power, why do we need it, why do we want it? Because it is just more fun to drive! Pushing that pedal down and feeling the push back into the seat is something that you just never get tired of. So on the 12th day of Christmas we are giving you what you want, more power for the 2.0L LNF. Today we are offering up our best selling upgrade for the 2.0L LNF Ecotec engine, the 2871 turbo upgrade. More power, more fun that is what the 2871 turbo upgrade is all about. This direct bolt on replacement for your stock turbo boosts power substantially, without the need of rebuilding your engine. The 2871 turbo uses an exhaust section from a stock turbo, upgrades the center section, compressor and turbine to push an amount of air that the stock turbo could only dream of. The result is a turbo capable of making 460hp and 500 ft/lb of torque, and during the sale save an extra translation = lots more fun!

To order, just go to our website, or feel free to give us a call on Wednesday the 26th and we will get it going for you.

DDMWorks GT2871 Turbo Upgrade

- About the 12 days of Christmas sale - We will be introducing a new product for the 12 days of Christmas everyday for a total of 12 days. You can place your order anytime during those 12 days, but orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis, so get that order in early! We can hold your order until the last day and combine shipping if you would like, just let us know when you place your order you would like us to do that.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:17:12 PM by Dave@DDMworks »
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
Re: 12 days of Christmas Sale! - Day 12 - 2871 Turbo upgrades!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 10:58:59 PM »
Once I buy a Silicon radiator hose, I will have 11 out of the 12 Days of DDM Christmas installed in my kappa.

Gotta work on a way to get both Day 11 and Day 12 under the hood
:)