Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: the info on rarity of Solstice & Sky Build specs  (Read 2962 times)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
the info on rarity of Solstice & Sky Build specs
« on: May 08, 2013, 10:30:17 PM »
I know there was an artical telling what some cars had in options and comparing to others. I think it had something to do with putting our VIN # in and it told what the rarity was to the Others .
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
Re: the info on rarity of Solstice & Sky Build specs
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:44:10 PM »
You're thinking of comp nine's web site, you put in your VIN and it gives you the build info and rarity.  The site went away for a while now it's back but it's not the same.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 12:31:37 AM »
OK , S/A  I'll try it  TYVM
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline ChopTop

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:31:33 AM »
It started a fee structure similar to carfax.

Offline rotarypiston

• Tech
  • 1 of 274 Magnetic Paint color Solstices ever made
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 08:22:49 PM »
Any word on if that website worked or not? :poke:
Ride: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP in Magnetic (aka carbon flash) with manual transmission
Mods: GM Stage 1

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 12:27:20 AM »
13,774 # of Solstice produced for 2008

I know the rarity # is .007 That is based on other solstice W /the same things that mine has . When I find the whole sheet I Will let you see it .

58U

PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, CARBON FLASH MET (58U)       274
only in 2008   Date of Birth  March3,2008

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 12:33:12 AM by 1 LIL NDN »
Mods

Offline rotarypiston

• Tech
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 01:08:12 PM »
What does it say about my VIN?

1G2MG35X48Y125539 
Ride: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP in Magnetic (aka carbon flash) with manual transmission

Offline DaveOC

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
  • Running Wisconsin
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 01:25:29 PM »
What does it say about my VIN?

1G2MG35X48Y125539 

The only rarity about your car seems to be that there were only 274  made in color Carbon Flash Metallic.

It would appear that Compnine has dropped the reporting of the "rarity" of the cars, the only thing it is reporting is the RPO codes.
Aggressive #000741

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 01:26:14 PM »
Just go to the web site and see for yourself.

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
rotarypiston  JUST Click on the link for a free trial .( Its  free ) Enter your e mail address and then when it changes put in your VIN . you can look up your paint code
Mods

Offline rotarypiston

• Tech
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
rotarypiston  JUST Click on the link for a free trial .( Its  free ) Enter your e mail address and then when it changes put in your VIN . you can look up your paint code

I know but I have already done it for like a ton of other VIN's when I was looking for my car and used all of my email addresses lol  :knock: