Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: IL: CED Mega Meet 2013  (Read 1448 times)

Offline ahr2121

• Apprentice/Gofer
IL: CED Mega Meet 2013
« on: July 02, 2013, 11:13:35 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/events/682501455097106/?fref=ts

Friday July 26th Drag Racing and Autocross both being held at Greatlakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI.
Spectators are always welcome!
**No pre-registration is needed to Drag Race or AutoX this year! Just show up and have fun!**

Saturday July 27th Car show at CrateEngineDepot
**This is a joint show with the Classic Cruise-In that CED has always hosted in July.**

Hotel Info:
We have a block of rooms are being held under "Crate Engine Depot"
Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center
6161 W Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031
Phone: (847) 336-6300

Rooms are $99 per night with two full size beds, if you want breakfast (for 2) $ 105.00 per night + taxes.
This hotel is just right across the street from where we were last year. Plenty of places to eat with in walking distance. And you get to play frogger to get there.
2008 Sky Redline
GMPP Tune
Eibach Sportline Springs
Solo street-race Exhaust
WOT Box
Gutted cat

Offline Dream20b

• Tech
  • You know I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
Re: IL: CED Mega Meet 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »
I'll see if I can get off for the show.