Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Need video of working original Saturn taillight  (Read 925 times)

Offline Ironhide

• Master Tech
Need video of working original Saturn taillight
« on: August 19, 2013, 10:37:17 AM »
Hi,

I've compared the wiring of the Saturn Sky Redline and the Opel GT version.

There have been only a few changes like different wire colors and different wiring for the left and right stoplight.

As you know the Saturn stoplight has it's stopsignal on the turninglight wire, which is prohibited in Europe.
Opel connected two additional wires (one for the left and one for the right stoplight) with the center stoplight wire and used a relay plus a fuse to protect the center stoplight.
So the Opel connector has four wires and the Saturn one has three.
In the near future I want to replace the Opel taillights with the Saturn ones and I need to see how the Saturn ones are working in all situations.
I hope there is still a signal on the turninglight wire I'll check that out, but maybe I'll have to reprogram the BCM.

Can some post a vid of the Saturn taillights?

Oliver  :usa: