Now what?
Coilovers done, Z0K bars on their way, I will custom built locally a ProBeam (I hope DDM will not get angry on me but the shipping on those are killing me).
Option 1) I thought to a CAI, I was waiting DDM one but nothing for many many months, thinking to K&N but because I removed my airfilter in some of my drag races and logged it and I still saw maximum 33 lbs/min airflow I also think to delay it until I will upgrade my turbo. There is someone to point with data a real gain with stock turbo from a CAI?
Option 2) I have a spare full head, I have found a great guy (in Hungary) who can port it. He will measure before and after, the flow and also turbulence effect (how do you call it?) which he said is very important in direct injection case:
- Optimization, polish and port matching - 400$
- Porting Valves, valve seats and combustion chamber - another 250$
Shipping to him and back will be another 100$, do I gain something in my case on this? Does it worth it? I though I should delay this when/if I will go big turbo.
I have also spares intake manifold with throttle body and exhaust manifold, any work on these will help to worth the price?
Option 3) Water Methanol, I have logged many times, my intake temp is very good on Dejon IC, I doubt I will have big gains out of this
Option 4) N2O wet 50-75hp spray, this sucker will make some new ponies because of this, probably the best solution for the gains, this might put me in the race category in my races but will allow me to keep the engine with low torque and very fun on streets.
Other options?