Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Not so new guy  (Read 1333 times)

Offline cammerjeff

• Tech
Not so new guy
« on: February 22, 2021, 02:28:00 PM »
Hello all, Jeff R from Michigan.

I joined this site years ago, then forgot all about it. But I purchased a 2006 Mallet Solstice in Nov 2016. And a N/A Solstice Coupe in June 2020.

I restumbled on this site when I was researching for the Mallet Kappa Registry I have started.
2006 Mallet Solstice #024 LS2 manual Trans, 2009 N/A Coupe #663, manual Trans

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
Re: Not so new guy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:33:23 PM »
Welcome back.  As a new old guy you probably remember we have that Romanian guy that always wants pictures, you've been warned.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 05:50:30 PM »
Welcome back, but if I am not mistaken the Mallet registry has already been done, here and on the Big Board forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline cammerjeff

• Tech
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 10:49:38 AM »
I am the one that has started the registry on the Solstice Forum. I am not aware of any one else doing it. But if anyone has that info please point me in that direction. I could not find anything using the search feature on this site.

Below is a shot of my Brazen Coupe #663

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 12:07:42 PM »
Welcome back!
2006 Solstice #1458, Twincharged LE5/LEA, 5757+M62, Werks exh manifold, Tial bpv/wg, Cams, dual meth, 40 PSI, Kappadapt clutch hose/flywheel bolts/trans mount, Aisin AR5, Stage 5 clutch
Turbo-only power 444whp/422wtrq

2013 Cruze Missile, tuned, 42 lb, ZZP SRI/FMIC/DP/MP/CB, Kappadapt trans mount

Support Kappaperformance.com!!  Note: a couple huge corporations own and control several hundred of the top automotive enthusiast forums subsequently profiteering from these communities on the backs of volunteer moderators.

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 05:47:24 PM »
I am the one that has started the registry on the Solstice Forum. I am not aware of any one else doing it. But if anyone has that info please point me in that direction. I could not find anything using the search feature on this site.

Below is a shot of my Brazen Coupe #663

(Image removed from quote.)

It was done a few years back, I believe by a member that had either #4 or one of the earlier builds, if not here then on the Big Board. Hopefully when the big Board change software it was not lost.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline cammerjeff

• Tech
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 02:57:18 PM »
I see I never added pictures of my LS2 car, 2006 Mallet #024. I had to change the AR5 trans out as the 3rd gear snycro's went. But other than that no issues so far. I bought it in November of 2016 with 18,000 miles on it. It now has 36,000 miles on it. Great car.

I have sense added Norms recessed grills, but not alot else. here is a picture with 1 recessed grill installed.