Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Just glad to be here.  (Read 4514 times)

Offline BIO Hazard

• Master Tech
Just glad to be here.
« on: March 30, 2009, 02:17:57 PM »
Many of you already know me from "the other forum". For those that don't, I go by the name Brazen Orange. I am the proud owner of a 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP in color Brazen Inferno Orange. I purchased the car in July of 2008 from Brookfield Pontiac in Brookfield, WI.

My car is still enjoying its winter slumber securely tucked away in storage. As soon as this Wisconsin winter ends, I will be back on the streets again with my car.

I come to this forum at the suggestion of some of your outstanding members. I hope to be a long term member of this site and look forward to learning from you all. I will do my best to contribute where I can too.

Thank you.
Tim - AKA - Brazen Orange
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:43:02 PM by Brazen Orange »
Tim aka BIO Hazard
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Brazen - Inferno - Orange
#1 fan of WWW.KAPPAPERFORMANCE.COM

lil goat

Re: Just glad to be here.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 03:52:35 PM »
What a surprise it is seeing you show up here.....Welcome.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:26:19 AM by lil goat »

Offline Yamatr3

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »
I thought the same thing after I PMed him this morning...LOL  Welcome!

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 04:40:02 PM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline GXPsy Rose

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
Many of you already know me from "the other forum". For those that don't, I go by the name Brazen Orange. I am the proud owner of a 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP in color Brazen Inferno Orange. I purchased the car in July of 2009 from Brookfield Pontiac in Brookfield, WI.

My car is still enjoying its winter slumber securely tucked away in storage. As soon as this Wisconsin winter ends, I will be back on the streets again with my car.

I come to this forum at the suggestion of some of your outstanding members. I hope to be a long term member of this site and look forward to learning from you all. I will do my best to contribute where I can too.

Thank you.
Tim - AKA - Brazen Orange

So are you  :drag: your sol vicariously through the rest of us, since you purchased yours in July 2009 :rofl:

Welcome to KP forum.

PS....BRAZEN is the HOTTEST color   :thumbs:
GXPsy Rose
2008 BRAZEN GXP w/GMPP tune
Ordered: June 1st 2007 & Delivered: July 20th, 2007

I LOVE MY CAR
NASSOA:  Founding Member #52

Go N.A.K.3.D..
"Life's too short not to drive a fun car"

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
PS....BRAZEN is the HOTTEST color   :thumbs:

Brazen is the hottest but Deep GXPs are faster.  :poke:  :lol:

Welcome to Kappa Performance Tim. I have no doubt you are going to enjoy it here. Glad you could join us.

Looking forward to more info on the item that you were talking about over on the big board.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »
Welcome Brazen Orange to Kappa Performance.com.  You have joined a fun group of guys and gals with a keen interest in the Kappa Roadsters.  I remember when the Brazen came out, I was struck by the beauty of it, and after it became availalbe I made a special trip to my dealer to see it in person.  It definitely is a gorgeous color.  I believe you will enjoy the people on this forum.  It is indeed a fun place to hang out.  Hope to meet you in person at a Meet.
GXPinKC
Ron
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline BIO Hazard

• Master Tech
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 10:28:19 PM »
So are you & your sol vicariously through the rest of us, since you purchased yours in July 2009

Thanks for the catch. Fixed my post to July 2008. Actually "Back to the Future IV" is using a Solstice for a car and thats how I got mine. Just kidding. Great to see members here have a good sense of humor on top of everything else.

Thanks to all of you who put me on to this website and forum. Very happy that I joined.

I hope, what ever happens, that the owners of this forum dont sell out to Auto Guide like so many other forums have done. 
Tim aka BIO Hazard

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 10:37:52 PM »
I hope, what ever happens, that the owners of this forum dont sell out to Auto Guide like so many other forums have done. 

That would be the end of this forum if that were to happen.

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline MomsSol

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

Thanks for the catch. Fixed my post to July 2008. Actually "Back to the Future IV" is using a Solstice for a car and thats how I got mine. Just kidding. Great to see members here have a good sense of humor on top of everything else.

Thanks to all of you who put me on to this website and forum. Very happy that I joined.

We would hunt Joe down ... and many of us know where he lives! :lol:
Just here to help a friend! :thumbs:
True Lady Gearhead :)
We'll Miss You PONTIAC! :cryin:

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 11:04:03 PM »
Congratulations on the Vendor status Brazen Orange. Boy that was fast!  :yay: :yay: :yay:

Offline BIO Hazard

• Master Tech
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »
Congratulations on the Vendor status Brazen Orange. Boy that was fast!  :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi Sly Bob -

$40.00 a year vs what they want on the other forum made it a no brainer. I paid it for Rich without even batting an eye. I just want to keep things moving so that he can focus on getting the cupholder done. 

Can you tell I want this part bad?  :rofl:

Just wait until I start nagging Rich to make the Billet Interior and Exterior door handles and I get on the folks over at Windrestrictor to make the Illuminated Door Sills  :cool:  :thumbs:  :cool:
Tim aka BIO Hazard

Offline chuckdoc

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 06:11:38 PM »
I so want the illuminated door sills.
My KappaPerformance Mod Page
Pontiac builds excitement but Joe kicks it up a notch!  Bam!