Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 2332 times)

Offline RichSol

• Tech
Hey Everyone
« on: April 01, 2009, 06:03:45 PM »
Just found this forum yesterday while visiting the GXP owners forum. At first I thot this was started for Brazen Orange and his good work trying to get us some decent cupholders. lol. But then it looks like it has been around longer than that issue. I guess joining forces with other kappa drivers makes sense, since it is looking like many, if not all, of our cars may soon become early classics (if you know what I mean).  Happy to be here and see so many familiar names. :brnout:

'07 GXP - Loaded  3/19/2007 - 5  Speed auto
Black - Charcoal Leather red stitching- LSD - Monsoon - MP3 - OnStar - XM - A/C - ABS - Cruise - 5 Speed Auto- Fog lamps - GXP Floormats - Chrome wheels - Sport pedals - leather visor covers  - Sprintbooster & GXP Stage kit on order

"Original Sol" 2006 2.4 - 5 speed manual
Black - Sand/Steel leather - Delivered Oct '05 - Said goodbye Mar '07 -  It was a hell of great ride!

-my other vehicle is a 2008 jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited-

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »
Hey Rich, welcome to the forum.  Here is info on how it started.  http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=286.0

Since you were a GXP Owners forum member, you may be able to relate...

Joe

Offline Cheers

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
Welcome to the fund Rich  :D

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
Welcome

Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
Welcome, glad you have arrived at the best Kappa site around.  :thumbs:

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rich.  I saw your thread on the Solstice GXP Owners Forum a few moments ago that was entered by you at 04:56 PM entitled "Where is everyone?"  
 "This site seems to be very quiet lately.  I saw the invite to join the Kappa Performance site.  Also note that GXPinKC is a Moderator.  So is that site intended to replace this one or what?  Anyway I have joined it.  Hate to see this one die, tho.  It's been a very positive experience here."  

Came back here and find you had joined Kappa Performance.com.  Glad to have you as a member in this new and growing forum owned and managed by Joe.  He has sculpted this site to be the best automotive forum anywhere and the members here I believe you will recognize.  Anyway, welcome old friend.  Look forward to your next post.
Ron
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:33:06 PM by DeepBlueGXP »
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline RichSol

• Tech
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
Hey Rich, welcome to the forum.  Here is info on how it started.  http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=286.0

Since you were a GXP Owners forum member, you may be able to relate...

Joe
Thanks, Joe. That's exactly the info I was curious about. Looks like you are off to a great start. I look forward to learning more about our cars. And I especially appreciate your emphasis on performance, etc. While it is nice to have social interaction, I come to forums like this mainly for car information. Good luck and best wishes.
Black - Charcoal Leather red stitching- LSD - Monsoon - MP3 - OnStar - XM - A/C - ABS - Cruise - 5 Speed Auto- Fog lamps - GXP Floormats - Chrome wheels - Sport pedals - leather visor covers  - Sprintbooster & GXP Stage kit on order

Black - Sand/Steel leather - Delivered Oct '05 - Said goodbye Mar '07 -  It was a hell of great ride!

Offline RichSol

• Tech
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rich.  I saw your thread on the Solstice GXP Owners Forum a few moments ago that was entered by you at 04:56 PM entitled "Where is everyone?"  
 "This site seems to be very quiet lately.  I saw the invite to join the Kappa Performance site.  Also note that GXPinKC is a Moderator.  So is that site intended to replace this one or what?  Anyway I have joined it.  Hate to see this one die, tho.  It's been a very positive experience here."  

Came back here and find you had joined Kappa Performance.com.  Glad to have you as a member in this new and growing forum owned and managed by Joe.  He has sculpted this site to be the best automotive forum anywhere and the members here I believe you will recognize.  Anyway, welcome old friend.  Look forward to your next post.
Ron

Thanks. I'm glad you are still around. You always set a positive tone on the other site.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:34:03 PM by DeepBlueGXP »