Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: New guy in DFW area  (Read 1420 times)

CJ Krause

New guy in DFW area
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:09:16 PM »
GM driver/owner since i was 14 and owned a Chevy since then. i had one pontiac in high that i fixed up and sold for a friend. he had a GTO and needed cash so we did a quick major exterior/interior remodel and he sold it.
he regrets selling it now

my wife saw and drove one of the first Solstice's when they came out and loved it, she just needed more trunk and hauling space.

i love the old school front end better than the Skye and i love the rear wheel drive.

i own/admin an HHR forum ChevyHHRFamily.net and love my HHR. Hooked up w Vince at Trifecta tuning my daughters 05 Cobalt LS Coupe and i was the first 06 2.2 HHR LS to ever be tuned. I have totally changed just about everything on my HHR from bumper to bumper.

i raced motorcycles from age 10 to 27 doing pro enduro and have been messing w cars since 1957.
Love GMs and my fav is Chevy cause that is what i have mostly owned.

I have really loved doing tunes w Vince at Trifecta and have learned alot about boosting.
Shagy is getting an M62 here in the next 3 weeks and will be a fun project to see how much power i can get this HHR LS 2.2 to.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:59:04 PM by CJ Krause »

Offline snaponbob

• Gearhead
Re: New guy in DFW area
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
Welcome to the land of orphan owners !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob Buxbaum
snaponbob AT comcast DOT net
2007 Redline, Revalved Konis, Crazy alignment
FE3 front and Z0K rear bars, owner installed pwr lock buttons
catless downpipe, SP custom exhaustWester's tune
racing springs and adjustable perches
DDM ProBeam & Tower brace, CCW 18x11 wheels for racing

Offline Imaj

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
Hi CJ! Glad to see you have come on board. It was a pleasure working with you on Friday! I won my race today by the way! :) It was not even a contest! I only have a little video of it. But, the tune Hauls @SS!!!! :)

CJ Krause

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
Awesome and congrats on the win. Personally i dont like the Z4 and love the Soltice.
And BTW after 2010 the HHRs are no more and i will be an orphan as well