Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: It hit me....I swear.  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Mr.Marky

• Founding Member
  • Tech
It hit me....I swear.
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »
So the other night after helping my friend clean has apt. And by help I mean do most of the work. I get to my car and find THIS

Yes so a truck backed into the car and then drove off. Which is a good thing. Cause if I saw it happen. He'd be dead, and I'd be in jail. Now not a big deal....but for those of you who have seen the car at night, know I have a lot...NO A LOT, of lighting going on under the car. And it's all fine. But the front bumper has to come off. And there are lights attached to it. And the lights in the fender and the fender itself which I cut. Will all have to be redone. And I have to find a way to work with the body shop to make sure they don't mess up any of the lights. But in the end the car will be better. My front bumper extension was black, I'm going to have the body guys paint it to match the rest of the car. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:22:35 PM by DeepBlueGXP »

Offline KWhale

• Playing with my
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: It hit me....I swear.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »
What an Ass that guy is.  No note or anything??  You're taking it well, and much better than I would.  I hope the "upgraded mods" work out for you!
The most Northern Senior Member on the map!!!
http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?action=googlemap

Offline sol_man

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Enjoying the cool summer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 07:38:04 AM »
That is total BS!   :mad:  The sad thing is on private property he wouldn't even have to report it to his insurance or get a ticket!!!!  That sucks but hopefully it gets fixed right!!   :gaah:
Sly with premium-auto-spoiler-pedals-onstar-xm-monsoon-crome wheels-a/c-headliner.
BSR Tune / GM Performance Exhaust / Xenon fog lights / K&N drop in / Debadged
Best 1/4 - 13.12 @ 102.6 / 60 foot 1.9 seconds
0-60 in 4.37 seconds

Offline ctyankee

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »
What an Ass that guy is.  No note or anything??  You're taking it well, and much better than I would.  I hope the "upgraded mods" work out for you!

Hmmm. How do you know it was a guy? We all know how women drive :gaah: ;)

Offline Cheers

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »
 :agree: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MomsSol

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 12:17:27 AM »
Hmmm. How do you know it was a guy? We all know how women drive :gaah: ;)

:agree: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Care to go for a 'drive'  ;) ... or maybe a few laps on an autocross??  :gaah:
Just here to help a friend! :thumbs:
True Lady Gearhead :)
We'll Miss You PONTIAC! :cryin:

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »
Probably never know what the gender was male or female, unless a good citizen turns it in.  Could have been a work truck, and didn't see you, you know how it is with that?  Also, as has happened in the past, could have been done for spite, jealousy that you have great wheels and he or she doesn't.  I have read many of those.  Also, I think it just goes back to basics.  Society has changed in some regards from what it used to be, way back when people of all types were trustworthy and accountable for their actions.  Times have changed!
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Mr.Marky

• Founding Member
  • Tech
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »
No it was a guy and it was a mistake. Some one there saw it happen, and took down the plate #. Tomorrow I will find out if the cops belive that is the right plate. And if they called the company which it belongs to. She's at the body shop already. Work should start on Monday to fix her. 

Offline ctyankee

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 05:10:13 PM »
So give us an update. Did the cops track the guy down?

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 06:59:34 PM »
 What kind of Estimate did the Insurance Co give you on everything ?
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass