Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 2014 Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario Run to Niagara  (Read 2222 times)

Offline jackl

• Apprentice/Gofer
2014 Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario Run to Niagara
« on: May 13, 2014, 10:37:59 AM »
SSOOO Annual Run to Niagara Falls Ontario on Saturday August 9, 2014.

This year starting at the Tim Horton's (Milton, Highway 25 north of 401) we will follow a new route over to Highway 6 (to avoid Dundas Street part of the run) and then follow our proven route along the Niagara Escarpment, Niagara Wine Route, lunch somewhere along the way, Winery stop and finally Niagara Parkway ending in Niagara Falls.

Dinner and drinks at the Hard Rock and those staying over night, accommodations have again been arranged.

Nothern Sol (Gareth) has arranged two hotel options this year:

Sheraton on the Falls
Cityview $249 or Fallsview $289

Crowne Plaza (right next door)
Traditional $189 or Fallsview $219

Hotel fine print...
Added to these prices are 3.8% Promotion Fee and 13% HST, Final add-on is $9.95 - Resorts Services Package that includes Wi-Fi, unlimited long distance and local telephone calls (USA or Canada) and bunch of other stuff.

You have to July 10th to book your accommodations, after that ift will be at full rate.

Call 1-800-519-9911 request special rate for the Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario (SSOOO).

Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Club - Private Room, 6-9pm (same as previous years).

We will have reserved parking ($25) on the 6th or 7th floor of the parking facility.

:::NOTE::: To assist us in organizing, please leave your Sol Forum name, real name, number attending run, number attending dinner, whether you are staying overnight and if your require reserved parking.  Please your info in this thread or on the SSOOO Facebook Group site.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2006 Solstice - DDMWorks - Stage II Supercharger, Race Backbone, Coilcover & Header Heat Shield Blanket, Privat Gassen wheels (8.5"F & 9.5"R) w/245/40ZR19 (F) and 255/40ZR19 (R) Hankook Ventus V12 Evo, Solo SQR2 Exhaust & High Flow Cat, Eibach Pro springs, Razzi wing, JPM Shifter, JPM Centre console & Door arm pads

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: 2014 Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario Run to Niagara
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:59:27 PM »
As I'm local to the falls I won't be staying down there but I am DEFINITELY hooking up with you guys at some point for this run. Maybe in the Grimsby area like we did a few years ago.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!