Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 9th Kappa Woodward Dream Cruise 8/14/14  (Read 1249 times)

Offline ChopTop

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
9th Kappa Woodward Dream Cruise 8/14/14
« on: August 14, 2014, 09:14:54 AM »
Posted by Tuffy on the BB.

It's getting to be time for the 9th annual DreamCruise Kappa Cruise. As usual, meet and greet from 6:00 to 7:00 pm in the Kingswood parking lot at Cranbrook (39221 Woodward Ave.) on Thursday, Aug. 14. Come down the hill past the guard booth and turn left into the parking lot. Looking forward to lots of Kappas and old and new friends.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I plan on attending tonight, plus Saturday for the big show.  A Michigan Kappa Club member has secured a Saturday Woodward parking spot at a perverts/deviant/freak/marital aids store called Lovers Lane.  :lol:  Last year the staff set up a table display and modeled some of stores great clothing line.  Royal Oak officers were so impressed with what the staff was modeling that they stopped by to have several pics taken w/them (such dedication), and afterwards gave a few of us official no open beverages tickets.  Which is a misdemeanor in RO.  :mad:

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: 9th Kappa Woodward Dream Cruise 8/14/14
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:10:42 AM »
I'm tossing around the idea of coming on Saturday.  It's a little far to make it tonight.

May have to check out the store selection while I'm there, but I hope the local LEO's skip the beverage tickets!