Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: GXP items ! Garage cleanout.  (Read 3729 times)

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
GXP items ! Garage cleanout.
« on: September 08, 2014, 08:37:08 PM »
Hey Dudes and Dudettes:

I have the following for sale: (Sale price does not include shipping - TBD).

1. GM Tonneau cover. Never installed, due to my not wanting to DRILL into the body. (But if it doesn't go, I may install it anyway). Instructions included. Not sure about mounting hardware. $50.00 plus shipping TBD.

2.Spoiler. Painted Mean Yellow from factory. I took it off because I didn't like the look. You Might. $25.00 Plus shipping TBD.

3. Car Cover. Nice, water proof (maybe just repellant?). Used maybe 5 times. now have garage. $75.00 plus shipping TBD.

4.Stock intercooler. Hey, make me an offer! My DeJon aftermarket one is doing just fine. Your offer, if accepted plus shipping TBD.

5.Fujita Competition cold air system. NEW IN BOX - NEVER OPENED!
I didn't install this because...............well, I'm not sure. but here I am 6 years later and it's gathering dust in my garage. I think I paid north of $250.00 for it. Take it for $100.00 plus shipping TBD. At least the unopened factory box is there.

6.     Stock GXP muffler. Not holding my breath on this one. I had a SOLO RCD installed as soon as I had the 700 break-in miles on the car.
Anybody want the quiet of the stock system? $50.00 and I'll split the shipping. Otherwise,. I'll try to barter with the former Pontiac Dealer close to me for a new battery and  my cash.

If anybody is interested in any of the above, CALL me at 610-248-8835 (cell). Leave a message, as I'm a PA Driver License Examiner ( I pass or fail 16 1/2 year olds on their driving test) and can't take your call when I'm on a road test.

I'm pretty firm on the prices, but call me and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for looking, and Solstices forever!

Todd Schrack - AKA Tailhooker

Offline Northern Sol

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
Re: GXP items ! Garage cleanout.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 06:13:55 PM »
Have left you a voice mail. I will take the tonneau providing it is the complete kit for $50 plus shipping.

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
As of this writing, I still haven't found the hardware, so I doubt that you would be interested. Sorry.

Offline Northern Sol

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »
$40 for tonneau as is? Shipping on top to Toronto, ON M6S 4Z6.

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:40:53 PM »
Sorry...............I had a verbal agreement on the spoiler AND the tonneau as of Sunday night. Just had to work out the logistics. They are both sold. Sorry to all of you who called/texted me about it.

Offline CLH

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »
I'm interested in the intake if you still have it. PM me with total cost shipped to 98166.

Thanks,

Chris

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »
Yes, the Fujita intake is still available, and still unopened in the box. If you don't want to put your shipping address on the site, text me your address to the number on my original post. I'll then be able to text/call you back with a delivered price.
Thanks,
Todd AKA Tailhooker

Offline CLH

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 12:17:30 PM »
I've actually been poking around and reading about the Fujita and problems that others have had with it, so I think I'll pass. Sorry about that.

Chris

Offline IBDRINKEN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Donkey Master
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 12:49:20 PM »
I had the fujita for many years on my old GXP with no issues and almost 7 years later still no issues. The issue people were having was the filter all you had to do was get a dry filter and problem solved
13.5@101.90
320HP 358 Torque
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
Kappa Intake
Dakota Digital EG, Boost Gauage, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure
DDM Probeam, Backbone, IC Pipes, Coilcover Cross Brace
JPM Shifter, Center Console
DDM Intercooler
AEM Water/Meth Injection

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 01:38:41 PM »
I had the fujita for many years on my old GXP with no issues and almost 7 years later still no issues. The issue people were having was the filter all you had to do was get a dry filter and problem solved

More info here: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f59/comparison-fujita-cai-versus-dejon-cai-34687/#post530667
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Hoosier GXP

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Hoosier GXP
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 08:27:08 AM »
Interested in CAI and intercooler sent pm

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
Hoosier: I couldn't open your PM.Can you text me on my cell - 610-248-8835? It's yours if you want it.

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 09:45:33 PM »
Hoosier: Tried again and got a bounce back. Please text me @ 610-248-8835 if still interested.

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 11:00:28 PM »
OK. The CAI (and the stock intercooler) are still for sale. The bill of lading for the CAI was still on the box (unopened). the price was $299.00 plus 17.92 for shipping.

If someone were to offer me my asking price plus $20.00 shipping for the CAI................I'd take it.

The stock intercooler is another story. Meaning that it is of no use to me, as I have a DeJon aftermarket intercooler. However a stock intercooler is a valuable item, in that my price is somewhere between a steal, and a below retail price. I'm just saying.............

If you're interested inn the stock intercooler, either for a replacement, or for speculation, my price is good, and I'll half the shipping to anyone interested. So, interested parties should respond to me with an order. Sorry, I don't take PayPal.

Just so you know, the CAI is still in its original box, as it came from Kappasphere. The inercooler has all of the metal tubes and the clamps - meaning there's nothing you'll need to replace the stock system.

Let me know, either replying to tis forum, or texting me @ 610-248-8835.

Offline tailhooker

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
Thanks, everyone.

The only two things left are the stock GXP muffler and valance,  both packed in a SOLO box, and the car cover. Let me know if you're interested.

Offline BigSal

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 09:28:43 AM »
Tailhooker,

How much for the stock valance? I can pick it up as I'm in Scranton or my son is in Hatfield.

Sal
Performance Mods
Westers Tune v5.2
DDMWorks Extreme BackBone
DDMWorks Charge Tubes
kappaSPRINGS by Eibach
Dejon Cold Air Intake
DeJon BOV Spring
Solo High Flow Cat
Solo Mach Shorty Cat Back

Show Mods
lil' Chromies