Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: Solstice/SKY 2.4L Stage 1 300hp Turbo Kit :SOLD  (Read 1356 times)

Offline sexygarlic

• Apprentice/Gofer
FS: Solstice/SKY 2.4L Stage 1 300hp Turbo Kit :SOLD
« on: November 05, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
This is the Werks Solstice/SKY 2.4L Stage 1 300hp Turbo Kit 4 sale that I purchase like 9 months ago

It was a turbo project for 2008 Sosltice, but something came up.

Everything is included, except for the tune. I will add an the ecm for the person who wants this turbo. You can send the ecm to your local tuner and reprogram it to your car model and specs. Or you can ask Performance Autowerks and ask for some help.

Everything looks new, except some minor rust in the turbo (don't worry, I will remove it ) due to some humidity. Its been sitting in the garage, and I never have the time to do it.

price I am looking for is $2300 (you can ask a better price if you want) and it comes with free shipping.

This is perfect for the 2006-2007 manual/ automatic cars. For 2008-09 manual, you need a pigtail for the the 2 bar map sensor.
pictures and more info at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261638158770?item=261638158770&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Also, 10% goes to charity of my choice( will someone think of the CHILDREN!!)

You can look at closer at my photobucket:
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/sexygarlic/library/

As of today, the item has been sold.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:11:04 AM by sexygarlic »

Offline Robotech

• Master Tech
Re: FS: Solstice/SKY 2.4L Stage 1 300hp Turbo Kit
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 06:19:08 PM »
I might be interested in this in the near future if you still have it but a couple of questions.

Is the ECM you are sending with it compatible with the 2007 Saturn Sky?

Second, does this come with the HP Tuners interface?

Offline sexygarlic

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: FS: Solstice/SKY 2.4L Stage 1 300hp Turbo Kit
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 12:26:06 AM »
sorry, the 2008 soltice ecm number is 12612397
for the 2007 saturn sky ecm number is 19210736, so they are kind of different

Also,  it does not inlcude hp tuners inerface.

To make it up for the delay for responding to questions and the holidays are coming up, I will slash the prices $250.