Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Mallett Wheels  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Mallett Wheels
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:32:12 PM »
Does anyone have any information on the 19'" wheel option package that was available on a Mallett Solstice conversion . I maybe looking for a set or see who originally made them and if they are still available ? I sent and email and called Mallett Cars just trying to cover all my bases  Thanks !

Offline DaveOC

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
  • Running Wisconsin
Re: Mallett Wheels
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:51:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:54:53 PM by DaveOC »
Aggressive #000741

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 11:58:22 AM »
Thanks Dave been to both sites the one is basically all the leftover stuff Mallett had from his conversions I think I found the wheels they look like HRE P47 but there is no listing for a Solstice so I'm hoping to get a reply from the call and email I sent to Mallett .For what it's worth I have found a car that I'm very interested in but it was an early build and it's lacking some things I would like to have on it the most important being the SSBC brake option and the 19" wheels it's also missing the Mallett emblems they were removed at one point so I am also looking for these specifically the body emblems and the set that goes on the LS coil covers . None  of these things will be a deal breaker just trying to get a handle on some parts that I would like to put on the car if I purchase it .Hope fully the weather will improve soon and I will be able to see the car it's a 2 hour drive for me and it's in the snowbelt  :brnout: 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:06:48 PM by Sting Ya »

Offline DaveOC

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
  • Running Wisconsin
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 12:36:22 PM »
Best of luck to you.  I suspect that all of the stuff you are looking for, if it still exists, is in the hands of the liquidator.  Go to the MalletLiquidation site home page and read the story there.  If I were you I'd drop an email to the guy doing the liquidation and see if you get a reply, though I suspect that it's all over and done with and the web site is the only remainder.  For some reason, no one ever terminates the web sites when all the shouting is over and done with.

Aggressive #000741